Battlefield: Barrens Ending Soon

(Locked)

100 Human Paladin
oh yeah? well why don't you stop tapping your tail first
20 Worgen Rogue
Ok I got my Troll Shoes, you can go ahead and take all that stuff away. Thanks.

I got it on my monk. It's awesome.

I'm sad that I only have two weeks if I ever want to get it on any on my 10 other characters, and I probably won't bother. It would be way too much work in way too short a time.

Please consider passing the feedback along to the devs that we want this item to still be obtainable somehow.
100 Troll Hunter

Really wish you'd leave Battlefield Barrens in the game until the end of the xpac. It's one of the more fun things to do in the game. It was a great response to the dynamic events in GW2, and in many ways superior to them.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
08/27/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Bashiok

Same. I killed over 400 Hellscream Laborers and a few other things for 500 lumber and 50 charms earlier today.

I R TEH PEON SLAYUR!!!!!!!!!1
90 Human Warlock
Crithto

Bashiok

Any Blue

Will the Radical Mojo be BOA / BOE after 5.4 or not.

A simple yes or no will suffice. Please?
Edited by Mirisanelle on 8/27/2013 9:01 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Crithto

Bashiok

Any Blue

A simple yes or no will suffice. Please?
Community Manager
08/27/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Mirisanelle

No.

As the armor tokens and weekly quest are going away, Radical Mojo won't be obtainable once Patch 5.4 hits. However, as we've stated before, Gahz’rooki’s Summoning Stone, Raptorhide Boxing Gloves, and the Kor’Kron Supply Satchel can still be found on the Kor'Kron mobs in Northern Barrens.
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/28/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Crithto

No.

As the armor tokens and weekly quest are going away, Radical Mojo won't be obtainable once Patch 5.4 hits. However, as we've stated before, Gahz’rooki’s Summoning Stone, Raptorhide Boxing Gloves, and the Kor’Kron Supply Satchel can still be found on the Kor'Kron mobs in Northern Barrens.

Yes, they won't be obtainable...but what about the stupidly large amount of them I, and likely many others, have on characters that have no use for them, other than buying either the pet or the Brawler's Guild card...so, if they're going to no longer drop, and we can no longer buy anything of major use with them...what are we to do with the ones remaining in our bags?

It would really make sense to make them BoA for this reason...then, at least, we can put them to good use on alts, regardless of what we can find on Timeless Isle.
100 Draenei Paladin
What do you guys think Radical Mojo tastes like? For some reason I'm thinking it's like Caprisun.
90 Blood Elf Mage
...so, if they're going to no longer drop, and we can no longer buy anything of major use with them

This happens all the time. Actually, I think some kudos goes out to Blizzard for actually giving us some pretty good warning, along with having an actual release date for a patch two weeks ahead of time.

If you can't farm enough tokens for your alts to go with your radical mojos during the normal weekly quest, then you're doing it wrong. I sell stacks of tokens every week.
100 Draenei Warrior
enjoy while you can. have a few weeks to get what you like out of it.
100 Draenei Paladin
08/28/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Dawnsnow
What do you guys think Radical Mojo tastes like? For some reason I'm thinking it's like Caprisun.

Scum!

So...Caprisun, then?
90 Blood Elf Mage

Yes, they won't be obtainable...but what about the stupidly large amount of them I, and likely many others, have on characters that have no use for them, other than buying either the pet or the Brawler's Guild card...so, if they're going to no longer drop, and we can no longer buy anything of major use with them...what are we to do with the ones remaining in our bags?

It would really make sense to make them BoA for this reason...then, at least, we can put them to good use on alts, regardless of what we can find on Timeless Isle.

Things come to an end. You have had plenty of warning to use/abuse the weekly mojo on armor pieces.

Things come to an end? I can still get Thunderfury if I so desire. I can still participate in Wintergrasp or Tol Barad. Yes, I understand, the Battlefield: Barrens is ending. I'm not asking to receive MORE Radical Mojo, I'm just saying that I'd like to have the opportunity to have use for them in the future, on alts, rather than merely deleting them from my bags, because they're no longer of any use to me.

If you can't farm enough tokens for your alts to go with your radical mojos during the normal weekly quest, then you're doing it wrong. I sell stacks of tokens every week.

I have 3 90s so far...there are still quite a few characters I'd like to get to 90 and gear up. The thing is, though, I'm not going to be able to raise 8 characters to 90 in the next 2 weeks, and even if I do, 2 weeks of this weekly won't do much for these toons of mine.

In total, I've got 12 Radical Mojo sitting in the bags of my 90s right now. Collecting dust. I don't want them to change their minds about making them unobtainable in 2 weeks, I merely would like to be able to pass the ones I have off to alts when the time comes. Is that really too much to ask?
100 Worgen Mage
08/28/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Avex

No.

What were you planning to do with them anyway? If you expected them to turn them BoA or similar, that is on you, they never made any indication they would be used in any way beyond what was introduced in 5.3.

Just buy and cage Gah'zrookis while you can and sell them when they're harder to come by, make money.

They're useless for the gear anyway, Timeless Isle will have similar drops that can be upgraded to higher ilvl, either 496 or 535. AND those tokens -are- BoA.
90 Blood Elf Mage

What were you planning to do with them anyway? If you expected them to turn them BoA or similar, that is on you, they never made any indication they would be used in any way beyond what was introduced in 5.3.

Just buy and cage Gah'zrookis while you can and sell them when they're harder to come by, make money.

They're useless for the gear anyway, Timeless Isle will have similar drops that can be upgraded to higher ilvl, either 496 or 535. AND those tokens -are- BoA.

I didn't EXPECT anything. However, I'm merely saying it would be nice if this change were made. I see I'm part of a major minority in thinking this way, so, I'll kindly bow out.
14 Blood Elf Mage
So glad the useless Radical Mojo's will be useless on the one main that I have seeing how the pet will be found else where and even if they did make them BoA why would I use them over the timeless island BoA gear?
Community Manager
08/28/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Avex
I have 3 90s so far...there are still quite a few characters I'd like to get to 90 and gear up. The thing is, though, I'm not going to be able to raise 8 characters to 90 in the next 2 weeks, and even if I do, 2 weeks of this weekly won't do much for these toons of mine.

Sounds like you'll want to head to the Timeless Isle once Patch 5.4 hits!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]