Dispelling

100 Tauren Druid
On the flip side it's pretty annoying when a debuff goes up on the whole raid at the same time... people start complaining and calling out for dispels.

I can dispel one person every 8 seconds, if the entire raid just got a debuff simultaneously, chances are it's going to be a while before you get dispelled... And it doesn't mean anyone is doing anything wrong or forgetting to dispel.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
That's why I prefer to Symbiosis a paladin for a fight like Horridon. Double the dispels, and they don't share a CD. Woo hoo!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Real reason? Most dungeon healers don't know HOW to dispell or HOW to recognise the debuff on the default blizzard UI. They also don't have mods to shout at them about it.

You see the same thing in LFR where you can ferquently get runs where only 1 person ever dispells. Blizzard actually needs to make it easier for new healers to see the debuffs and get the message that they need to do somthing about it. If you are used to clear info presentation from a tuned UI returning to the stock UI is an unpleasant supprise at how obtuse the dispell info presentation is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
you want to know pain?
Pain is when you get an undergeared tank who pulls that boss and locks the healer outside..
but of course i'm a ret paladin so like a boss I threw on my Seal of Insight, and began to heal in Ret spec..

I dispelled when possible, and somehow managed to:

1) Pull 89k DPS
2) Throw out enough heals to keep everyone alive except the tank who fell right near the end....

At least it made the fight... interesting...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i'm assuming as ret you didn't dispel, but good on you to go hardcore and heal and dps :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]