Paladin UI Help!

87 Human Paladin
I figured out which UI I was using in the past...Towelliee's...downloaded that and just setting everything up! Sorry
Edited by Cycra on 8/14/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd recommend using the stock WoW UI. If you can play on that, then you are much more skilled than other players imo.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Your actually right....I never used Towelliee's UI in the past, I think I just copied his layout with Bartender and stuff....so scratch that...I deleted that and I am currently making my own UI layout
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I use Affinichi's UI, as a tank and i'm very happy of it.. so it prolly depend of you.

Imo, using the WoW UI does not make you a better player.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Using Stock UI doesn't make you better or worse, people who claim so generally have inferiority complexes. /scoff
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I use ElvUI, with some modifications, and it's super clean and has all the relevant information you need without obscuring the screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]