Battle.net errors 8/13

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the issues that some aspects of our Battle.net site seem to be experiencing. Our web techs are working on the issue though I do not have an estimate on how long it may take.

During this time some functionality may return intermittently, though we hope to have full functionality back as soon as possible.

We will try to provide what updates we can as they become available though admittedly, updates may be delayed since I am the last one in the CSF until morning. :)

Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE

The Item Restoration system should be working correctly once more. We are still receiving reports from folks unable to claim their mount through the Recruit a Friend promotion. That issue remains under investigation.

I decided that the RAF mount claim issue should have its own sticky so please join us at the link below for updates.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9662126432
Edited by Vrakthris on 8/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]