So... Vanity Items in the Blizzard Store

92 Human Paladin
Demonic-looking fire horns, a frosty toast to Skeletor, and a dark hood of bloody darkness.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd lay down some hard cash for a vanity headpiece that simply gave us golden Light-glowing eyes like ol' Turalyon, or even the holy blue glow found on some of our pvp sets (a little darker and more saturated than dk eyes).

How about the rest of you?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'd be happy with Crown of the Fire Festival being transmoggable.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Honestly I don't like the current 3 vanity head pieces they have now. They come off a little too "cartoony", maybe except the firehorns. I'd be open to some more vanity pieces but I hope they'd be a bit better looking than the current ones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd be happy with Crown of the Fire Festival being transmoggable.

This.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Fire horns make your eyes glow fiery.

Grand marshal helms make your eyes glow blue.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I also noticed that the introduction of three vanity helms all appealed to the darker classes / styles than what a paladin should have.

This needs to be posted in the general forums.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nothing wrong with selling cosmetic items

But this isnt a paladin specific issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They horns are elemental in nature. They're okey-kosher.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Didnt like any of them. Plus, as you can see, the frost skeletor helm isnt needed by myself.

I actually wish for 1 thing. If anyone ever played original Everquest, about 10-11 years ago, they had developed a 'dye' system. You could color your armor what ever you wanted. I would love that. Or, if anyone played City of Heroes, you designed your hero or villain ahead of time including what they looked like and their costume. Do that and make armor just a stat vehicle. That way, people can look however they want. And people wont have e-peen issues over gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]