Bloody Coin Farming.

I'm seeing that this Censer of Eternal Agony will be exploited for Bloody Coin farming by many people and or guilds. A lot of cool things come out but then its filled with flaws that are obvious.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
Please list out the flaws you are thinking. Otherwise why should anyone take your post serious?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I think the OP is getting at the whole notion of 'win trading' with these, which basically everyone thought of as soon as the whole idea was revealed. Not so very different from the Halaa mount farm.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
umm all you have to do is kill the person effected by the censure and you get a bloody coin? hello? obvious things are obvious.

The buff that makes hostile to all does NOT persist through death and the item has a 5 min CD. Win trading may only be a prob on PVE realms, PVP realms you will just get killed. Not seeing any obvious problem.
Reply Quote
Please list out the flaws you are thinking. Otherwise why should anyone take your post serious?
Sorry i'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep after this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Any issues with something on the PTR should be directed to the PTR forums. You will not get much feedback here in GD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]