Best pvp classes in 5.4?

90 Human Warlock
Which classes do you think will be the best in pvp? Just curious as to what everyones opinion is.
Personally I think mages and warriors will do good like always, but it looks like rogues might be rising up to do a little better.

What are your thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
War
warlocks shadow priests gg
Reply Quote
warriors will do good like always

Just curious.. What are you smoking that makes you believe Warriors are always good?
Reply Quote
I'd say mages will be the best.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The class you don't play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/19/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Zerkked

Just curious.. What are you smoking that makes you believe Warriors are always good?

Warrior's are blizzards favorite class! They have never really been "bad". They aren't always OP, but they are always good.

I played my warrior exclusively in cataclysm so I'm not whining or anything. I like how stable they are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Warrior's are blizzards favorite class! They have never really been "bad". They aren't always OP, but they are always good.

I played my warrior exclusively in cataclysm so I'm not whining or anything. I like how stable they are.

Are you familiar with the "better nerf warriors" threads/jokes? They're popular on both the EU and US servers. They go something like:

Ring of Peace disarm OP?
Better nerf warriors.
Reply Quote

I think you are trolling so hard with this post. Like I hope so at least.

Yea warrior get some buffs in 5.4

Then you look at DK buffs and just kind of shake your head.
Edited by Zerkked on 8/19/2013 6:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

Lolwut

mages will do good like always

Yep thats more correct.

Also DKs and rogues will be OP. Right now on the PTR they are one shotting people in a killing spree.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
08/19/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Kirrot

Uhm?...

From a PvP standpoint, warriors were pretty bad for most of Cataclysm, and they aren't doing all that well currently either. With that said, the QoL changes(Off-GCD snare, defensives not requiring shield) and buffs to some of the less desired talents are nice. Not sure if it'll make warriors one of the best PvP classes, though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
hunters and locks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Rogues will definitely be uprising. If you know how to play a rogue they're the best class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Depends...

Defensive
Here's a tip that no one realises, Blood Dks are the most targeted. And can easily push back aslong as you have one or two healers.

Offensive
Anything that shoots from afar, Actually, Hunters. Period. They take 2-3 people to take down if they have the right gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]