Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict(Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
stupid ffxiv doesn't want me to buy it. when i get to the order page and try to enter my email and password it keeps saying credentials invalid, even after i've changed my password and entered it correctly. is there something i'm doing wrong? (inb4 iapetus says: you're buying ffxiv)
100 Night Elf Druid
oooooomg i got a new weapon!!!!! the staff from HEROIC BIRDIE!

but... funny story.

the priest picked it up to bring to me. then we talked about putting jade spirit on it for me. then she enchanted it before giving it to me. which bound it to her.

so i dont have a new weapon. the end. :P

but she put in a ticket so soon it shall be mine!
90 Draenei Shaman

but... funny story.

the priest picked it up to bring to me. then we talked about putting jade spirit on it for me. then she enchanted it before giving it to me. which bound it to her.

bwaaahahahaha

grats!!!!
90 Night Elf Druid

but... funny story.

thought they dont help you out if someone enchants it? but could be wrong ;o

also im hating the FFXIV :/ not fan of it
Edited by Nillie on 8/22/2013 10:16 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest

but... funny story.

It depends on the situation.

Why do you hate FFXIV?
100 Night Elf Druid
So. Okay. I installed Vuhdo and IMMEDIATELY remembered why I don't like it.

The absolutel #1 glaring first problem I have with it is the texture of the bars. How might I change that? Well Weetafluffy that is QUITE a good question, yes indeed. It seems a very simple task, in most addons it involves there merest flick of a drop down menu and you're done! But in the land of VuhDo, we VUHDO things quite differently.

Step 1. Check all the tabs for anything remotely familiar
Step 1A. Find this and die a little because wth is this even? http://oi43.tinypic.com/2czdjbr.jpg
Step 2. Find Nothing Familiar
Step 3. Google the hell out of it!
Step 4. Find this post from the always helpful Kaels http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2826192619#5
Step 5. Realize there are about 60000 steps, all referring to monstrosity in previous screenie
Step 6. Quietly weep and log out
Step 7. Come to forums to cry
Step 8. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
90 Night Elf Druid

It depends on the situation.

Why do you hate FFXIV?

thought it be different tried all the Final fantasy games and didnt like them just not my game to play i guess :/

So. Okay. I installed Vuhdo and IMMEDIATELY remembered why I don't like it.

The absolutel #1 glaring first problem I have with it is the texture of the bars. How might I change that? Well Weetafluffy that is QUITE a good question, yes indeed. It seems a very simple task, in most addons it involves there merest flick of a drop down menu and you're done! But in the land of VuhDo, we VUHDO things quite differently.

Step 1A. Find this and die a little because wth is this even? http://oi43.tinypic.com/2czdjbr.jpg
Step 4. Find this post from the always helpful Kaels http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2826192619#5
Step 5. Realize there are about 60000 steps, all referring to monstrosity in previous screenie
Step 8. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

reason i use Blizz Ui with mouseover macros

bah Healbot/grid/vuhdo but i might try ElvUI and see what its like
Edited by Nillie on 8/22/2013 11:58 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
I hate ElvUI. I've been trying really hard to like it, but it's just too much in every way. Too much black, too much panels, too much... everything. It's too slick and too much attention has been put to making it all smooth emo kid dark and mysterious and not enough attention paid to the fact that skinning the AH like that makes it ilegible and there's too much clutter.

I tried I really did. I will go to my tried and true function trumps all bare bones UI setup. :P

And Leatrix, which I sorely missed.
90 Draenei Shaman
Step 8. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, VuhDo still often manages to make me feel like I'm a complete idiot :(

This one, however, I can help with!

Open Vuhdo

Go to the Panel tab

On the Panel tab, select the Bars option, 3rd from the top down the right hand side of the Panel tab. Your texture drop-down menu is there :)

The screenshot you linked is where you can go to set up special alerts you might want to see on your bars. The most important thing there for *me* is the one which allows you to turn on or off Class Role indicators.
Edited by Ellarix on 8/22/2013 11:30 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
Having an anxiety attack. Got my Physical Science syllabus and some study materials and I don't know what any of this means.

Terrified that I am in over my head and no amount of hard work will make up for how stupid I am.
90 Pandaren Priest
Having an anxiety attack. Got my Physical Science syllabus and some study materials and I don't know what any of this means.

Terrified that I am in over my head and no amount of hard work will make up for how stupid I am.

You are not stupid. If you keep saying you are stupid, we will have words, missy. Words.

Lay down, go to sleep, and tomorrow go talk to your professor and see if they can help decipher what's on the syllabus. There's also the possibility that you're so stressed out at the moment that you just can't understand what's on the page. That's okay. You likely need to sleep and stop forcing your brain. You'll process more while asleep.
90 Pandaren Monk
LA

What is physical science as a course? An intro to chem and physics? Or is it like linear algebra, which sounds like it should be before calculus but it comes after?
Edited by Pandamonius on 8/23/2013 2:15 AM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
First time ever refusing to heal someone. Did Scholomance, someone in 530+ gear needed on the healer trinket from the last boss. Looked at his armory, nope doesn't have a healing spec and not even an enchanter. >.> Requeue get the same tank, told the group what happened, tank refused to respond. So I let him die twice and just left.

I normally never get mad over loot, but the guy didn't even respond or anything. Would've been a massive upgrade and I've already lost it to 5 different people.
90 Dwarf Priest
Here is a copy pasta from the syllabus:
Lecture Outlines
CHAPTER 15-Time and Place
CHAPTER 16-The Solar System
Exam I-September 14, 2013
CHAPTER 17-Moons and Small Solar System Bodies
CHAPTER 18-The Universe
Exam II-October 05, 2013
CHAPTER 19-The Atmosphere
CHAPTER 20-Atmospheric Effects
Exam III-October 26, 2013
CHAPTER 21-Structural Geology and Plate Tectonics
CHAPTER 22-Minerals, Rocks, and Volcanoes
Exam IV-November 09, 2013
CHAPTER 23-Surface Processes
CHAPTER 24-Geologic Time
Exam V-November 23, 2013

So I say okay time a place. Our little blackboard website has resources from each class (like my lit prof. puts her hand outs and whatnot there).

So this science prof's stuff is all powerpoints. Pretty much. Okay. So first class is tomorrow (Saturday) So sit down and have a look see. I am not scared of time and space.

They lost me right around nautical miles and I have yet to be found.

TL:DR
I want to formulate a more coherent response to my course material than "huh?". To do this I need to spend as much time as possible becoming familiar with my material prior to the class section with the lecture on that topic.
Edited by Winnifred on 8/23/2013 3:03 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
DIS MACE
90 Pandaren Monk
Your transmog offends me.
90 Dwarf Priest
"Nautical mile (n mi) – one minute of arc of a great circle"

Is a what of a what?
90 Dwarf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/cn74Tnf.png

And this? That's where I got really confused.
Where did the +30 come from? What is this?!
90 Draenei Paladin
"Nautical mile (n mi) – one minute of arc of a great circle"

Is a what of a what?

A great circle is something like the equator (or a line of longitude).

A minute is 1/60 of a degree.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]