Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict(Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Priest
08/21/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Adelynne
We ask people about bugging out an encounter. GM says it's not a trick question. But it kind of is. Your response will factor heavily into whether or not we accept you. Even more than your heroic raiding experience. lol

That question would make me uncomfortable. Mostly because even before you said it I knew it was kinda rigged.

You know what the only acceptable answer is?

Not just no, but hell no. We will not deliberately bug an encounter. Ever. For any reason. And we don't want anyone in our raid team who would.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Best thing in Stormrage is reading this.

"LFM HS must be 535ilvl plus. Looking for DPS and Healer.
90 Pandaren Priest
Best thing in Stormrage is reading this.

"LFM HS must be 535ilvl plus. Looking for DPS and Healer.

We get that, too.

I just don't go. I only do heroic scenarios with guildies. I'm lazy.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We get that, too.

I just don't go. I only do heroic scenarios with guildies. I'm lazy.

I can see it with dps but as a healer?

The only thing a 540ilvl healer can do better than a 500ilvl healer is the ability to heal more bad than the other under such circumstances.

And what does that say about the person?

heh
Edited by Marathel on 8/21/2013 12:08 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
i make my own HS groups and i take the first 2 dps that whisper, i dont even care what ilvl they are. if we can queue i can heal through their derp. we might not get the bonus but whatevs. lol.
Edited by Weetabix on 8/21/2013 12:09 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
HS have ilvl req+ now? lolwat people be crazy on high pop servers

inb4 my server is connected to Earthen Ring i hate RP's servers so much ...
90 Pandaren Shaman
NO! You must have 540 ilevel and at least 4/13H exp!

Meh i went 10/13 in 515 gear. People that simply look at your gear level are doing it wrong anyway.
90 Pandaren Priest

I was on Moon Guard before I joined Demise. :D
90 Night Elf Druid

I was on Moon Guard before I joined Demise. :D

how did u survival? lol that's the worst RP
100 Night Elf Druid
I like rp servers. :3 I spent a lot of time in Vanilla on Twisting Nether.
100 Pandaren Priest
Patch isn't being released until the 10th.
I am going to die.
Why Blizzard why

ಠ_ಠ Shanger disapproves.....
90 Draenei Shaman
I haven't finished catching up on the last thread, nor have I read the posts on the first three pages of this one, but THIS IS IMPORTANT OKAY so I'm responding to it anyway

Watch this instead it's better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwiOPUwBjGc

lmao. what. i can't even. what!??!?! is that seriously YOU riding a kiddie elephant?!

This is the best internet video ever. Whenever I see it, it makes me all smiley and I forget about any crap that is going on in my life, even if only for a minute :)

Iapetus is the best.

i would never want to bug an encounter to win, personally. if that excludes me from being in a better guild, so be it. uncontrollable bugs are one thing, deliberately breaking an encounter to progress? no way. i don't cheat, on anything, ever.
Edited by Ellarix on 8/21/2013 12:44 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Patch isn't being released until the 10th.
I am going to die.
Why Blizzard why

ಠ_ಠ Shanger disapproves.....

so glad its the 10th since both my hunters are moving to a Ele shaman and the other is going for a warlock and my off-tank is switching to a warrior since he hates his DK

so gg blizzard screwing over hunters and pretty much telling them to reroll a different class
Edited by Nillie on 8/21/2013 12:46 PM PDT
100 Goblin Priest
RP servers are great!
100 Human Priest
I'm kinda glad it's the 10th because now I don't have to feel bad about taking a vacation over the 3 day weekend.
100 Night Elf Druid
Another reason I am glad it is the 10th is that I don't have to feel bad about missing the 29th raid night for work. I have a REALLY BIG DEAL work thing happening and I abso cannot raid. :3

So this works out for me! #selfish xD
90 Troll Priest
Patch the tenth means more time for me to get meta AND more time to debug their raids probably. BUt it also means that it's patch weekend, OR concert.

Bummer.
Edited by Naér on 8/21/2013 12:52 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Priest
I'd try rp severs, but im scared ppl are going to run after wanting to kick my butt because im half sha :(

And i like my guild. But maybe there are other halfbloods out there, just like me.
Edited by Bowserjr on 8/21/2013 12:53 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
how did u survival? lol that's the worst RP

I was an officer in the Draenei RP-PVP guild Sha'nash and made tons of contacts. Then I transferred Tiriel over from Black Dragonflight and joined the Dominion of the Sun and hung out there for a while. Lots of great RP memories. My plan in FFXIV is to RP. ^_^

Also: New Transmog! *boogies*
100 Night Elf Druid
cute purple transmog http://oi44.tinypic.com/5x68v8.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]