Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict(Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Priest
cute purple transmog http://oi44.tinypic.com/5x68v8.jpg

...that staff. I want it so bad. D:
100 Night Elf Druid
http://www.wowhead.com/item=31038#reward-from-q

maybe you can submit a petition to get this one xD or go do the quest if you havent

i was thinking about doing so, its really pretty
Edited by Weetabix on 8/21/2013 1:04 PM PDT
100 Gnome Monk
HS have ilvl req+ now? lolwat people be crazy on high pop servers

inb4 my server is connected to Earthen Ring i hate RP's servers so much ...

*sniffle*

ER's not exactly high pop though. We're a solid medium at least Alliance side. Horde side has more people though.
100 Goblin Priest
Everyone should RP a little. I'm not suggesting running around and actively RPing or staying in character the whole time, but I think it's fun for characters to have back stories and personality and everything beyond day to day activities within the game.
90 Undead Monk
hey guys whats up
90 Night Elf Druid
HS have ilvl req+ now? lolwat people be crazy on high pop servers

inb4 my server is connected to Earthen Ring i hate RP's servers so much ...

*sniffle*

ER's not exactly high pop though. We're a solid medium at least Alliance side. Horde side has more people though.

wasn't saying it was a bad server just dont wanna be merged to a RP server since gilneas is low pop since MoP hit and really need a server merged to a different one but ur server is up there on the ranks so meh idk man

R.i.P vanilla server
Edited by Nillie on 8/21/2013 1:11 PM PDT
100 Gnome Monk
wasn't saying it was a bad server just dont wanna be merged to a RP server since gilneas is low pop since MoP hit and really need a server merged to a different one but ur server is up there on the ranks so meh idk man

R.i.P vanilla server

Oh, you mean with Connected Realms or whatever it is they're calling it these days? You won't. They specified they're only merging like typed servers so RP to RP, Normal to Normal, PvP to PvP and so forth. ER's most likely merges will be Argent Dawn and Kirin Tor.
90 Night Elf Druid

R.i.P vanilla server

Oh, you mean with Connected Realms or whatever it is they're calling it these days? You won't. They specified they're only merging like typed servers so RP to RP, Normal to Normal, PvP to PvP and so forth. ER's most likely merges will be Argent Dawn and Kirin Tor.

oh ops didnt read that part yup im a derp well ty
100 Pandaren Shaman
Well, I found a guild that might do well in SoO... So I now have /gquit typed into my chat line...
90 Pandaren Priest
Everyone should RP a little. I'm not suggesting running around and actively RPing or staying in character the whole time, but I think it's fun for characters to have back stories and personality and everything beyond day to day activities within the game.

That's actually what I did with Tiriel. I didn't even know there were RP servers when I made her, so I had this whole story going on in her head. It made Black Temple, SSC, TK, Sunwell, even ICC so much more epic for her. :)
90 Human Priest
There needs to be a Pokemon MMO.
100 Goblin Priest
Well, I found a guild that might do well in SoO... So I now have /gquit typed into my chat line...

Hit it and quit it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There needs to be a Pokemon MMO.

If they did a good job and I mean having a huge world like MMO where you can battle, capture, train, explore, battle friends and enemies, go to gyms, go into pokemon tournaments...go after legendaries..

Like the games but on a massive scale and if well done I would honestly say goodbye to WOW.
Edited by Marathel on 8/21/2013 1:27 PM PDT
100 Gnome Monk

That always makes me sad.

I've been in a total of three guilds since originally hitting level cap.

The first I'm not sure even counts since we were absorbed into a larger guild. I stayed with them, discounting one name change when we overthrew our GM who had to renew his long elapsed account to harass us for it, until T12. I never really left the guild but it was basically dead.

My guild I was pulled into by an old friend. Well, actually I bugged him. We changed names once when we moved servers but our old GM decided to stay behind. Just about everyone else went though.
100 Goblin Priest
08/21/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Tiriel

That's actually what I did with Tiriel. I didn't even know there were RP servers when I made her, so I had this whole story going on in her head. It made Black Temple, SSC, TK, Sunwell, even ICC so much more epic for her. :)

Iapetus and Daphnis are the most fleshed out characters I have as far as back story and motivation and everything goes. One day I'll get around to drawing their adventures, though my artistic skills need to get to a point that I deem acceptable for visual story telling first. :x

In game I passively RP via SpeakinSpell and other RP addons, you're not going to find me running around and typing out replies and comments and stuff.
100 Night Elf Priest
Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict

Since I'm lazy today/often/usually, it's courtesy of Tyler Florence: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/hollandaise-sauce-recipe/index.html
Edited by Elethia on 8/21/2013 1:48 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
08/21/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Kipery

That always makes me sad.

I've been in a total of three guilds since originally hitting level cap.

The first I'm not sure even counts since we were absorbed into a larger guild. I stayed with them, discounting one name change when we overthrew our GM who had to renew his long elapsed account to harass us for it, until T12. I never really left the guild but it was basically dead.

My guild I was pulled into by an old friend. Well, actually I bugged him. We changed names once when we moved servers but our old GM decided to stay behind. Just about everyone else went though.

been in the same guild since classic/vanilla i know the pain you wanna leave but at the same time ur like meh i dont wanna though reason i got a 2nd account and got my troll druid in a heroic progression guild lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I been to like six guilds since I made this toon...

All my guilds in DS, Firelands and T11 has broken down to drama I didn't even know existed.

Best thing ever...log in..

"Uh yeah sorry we stopped raiding because someone was a pompous <censored> and that <censored> something something did <censored> while whiling like a <censored> la la la la. Well hope you had fun! because we're not going to be raiding with a bunch of <censored> kids."
Edited by Marathel on 8/21/2013 1:47 PM PDT
100 Draenei Priest

I just make jokes to the RP:

"Thrall, bud, if you want to escape, you really should have picked a bigger pony. I don't think he is going to make it, I mean look how slow he is going already"

"Not the DOOKER, NOOOOOO"

let the cleansing waters wash over youuuu.
"Cleanse me? you are the one that is all slimy"

Usurpers, Gnomeregan is mine.
"Ya know what, I hate this place. I say we just let him have it"
96 Tauren Monk
RP nerds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]