Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict(Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
I wonder how rich I'd be if transmog had never been invented.
90 Night Elf Druid
I wonder how rich I'd be if transmog had never been invented.

I am rich because of it ;D
100 Night Elf Druid
all raid leaders should sound like this guy sounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ymkvkjtS1iU

UGH i logged out in my moonkin gear
Edited by Weetabix on 8/21/2013 3:13 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
Everyone should RP a little. I'm not suggesting running around and actively RPing or staying in character the whole time, but I think it's fun for characters to have back stories and personality and everything beyond day to day activities within the game.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
RP: Not even once.
90 Pandaren Priest
all raid leaders should sound like this guy sounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ymkvkjtS1iU

UGH i logged out in my moonkin gear

And apparently with a Weevil on your face.
100 Night Elf Druid
So let me tell you the story of the LFR experience on my lunch break, my continued mission for sigils (7/21 now).

Both tanks were from the same guild. (Uh Oh) They took A VERY LONG TIME to do anything, with us hemming and hawing and badgering. We get to Empress Shekzeer finally and we're sitting thee hemming and hawing forever. A DPS gets impatient and pulls after a very suprising 5 minutes of waiting. (Surprising the LFR DPS had 5 mins of restraint).

Tank A says "oh well. we are not tanking. dps do not pull. i will not tolerate it.
I say "well can you just tank it so we can be done? my lunch break is ending!"
Tank A "I was explaining the fight and dps shouldnt pull so I want you to wipe and learn your lesson"
Me: " so because you were sitting around in silence and didnt bother telling us you were explaining, you want 22 other ppl to suffer because 1 guy pulled?"
Tank A "Yes I want you to enjoy your wipe because you pulled"
Me: "You know you're the jerk here, right Tank A?"
Tank A "Whatever, I do not tolerate people doing things"
Tank B *never says a word the entire instance*
Everyone Else: "various slurs"

It took forever to wipe cos ppl kept trying to heal through it and then. THEN. We are all rezzed and buffed up again and he goes "well now i need to explain the fight." and im like OMG YOU COULDNT HAVE DONE THAT THROUGH THIS WHOLE TIME WE WASTED?!?!?!

*ragepants*
100 Goblin Priest
wer did ur fase go
100 Draenei Priest
they didn't call it rage finder for nothing.

That really sucks. I would have raged pretty hard at them and started whispering dps for tank specs. In T14 I did a shek'zeer lfr where both tanks were pants-on-head and getting transformed and we used all 3 brezzes in p1... So a resto druid went bear and tanked for one of them >.>
100 Night Elf Druid
hehehe pants on head. :3

i'm going to login and change out my moonkin gear. it is that bothersome.
86 Pandaren Priest
my weevil hat face wont go away so ill just be a panda for awhile. *smite*
90 Human Priest
WELP

Maybe it's a good thing the patch is delayed. I just found out I have to replace a tank.
100 Tauren Priest
WELP

Maybe it's a good thing the patch is delayed. I just found out I have to replace a tank.

Goodluck.

I've been trying to replace a healer for the past 2 weeks.

I can't even grab 1/13 healers right now because 13/13 groups will take them and for that reason 7/13 isn't good enough for them.
100 Goblin Priest
Take me I'm 1/12 and can't make any raid times.
100 Night Elf Druid
WELP

oh no :((
90 Human Priest
Time to sell my body.

WTT sexual favors for competent tank PST
100 Human Paladin
You know what the only acceptable answer is?

Not just no, but hell no. We will not deliberately bug an encounter. Ever. For any reason. And we don't want anyone in our raid team who would.

Super late but I was in class. I'm glad that's the appropriate answer. Feels wrong to take advantage of things like that.

08/21/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Illucia

If you didn't see that coming with the not even helping us out with Throne part.. However, fml, shoot me now. Don't want to deal with it.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
wts poorly geared but well dressed blood DK
90 Human Priest
If you didn't see that coming with the not even helping us out with Throne part.. However, fml, shoot me now. Don't want to deal with it.

I was hoping... :/

I think I have a backup plan though. I'VE GOT THIS!
Edited by Illucia on 8/21/2013 4:02 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
I was hoping... :/

I think I have a backup plan though. I'VE GOT THIS!

I was trying to not hope. More wishing.

If that doesn't work out I have a possibility, too. I'll log on in a couple min and we can talk about that... just need some food.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]