Elly's Exceptionelle Eggs Benedict(Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
WELP

Maybe it's a good thing the patch is delayed. I just found out I have to replace a tank.

I KNEW THAT WOMAN WAS GONNA BE TROUBLE.
90 Night Elf Druid
Tanks have always gotten to be such primadonnas!

I remember in vanilla I was in an Aussie guild cause i worked nights. There was one tank named, I think, Wra? Wraa? Anyway he was hot irl and had the aussie accent and was the gear funneled mt and he used to rage quit like every other raid night over some imagined slight or a wipe or things not his way and the guild kept taking him back and giving him gear. So frustrating.
90 Night Elf Druid
Tanks have always gotten to be such primadonnas!

I remember in vanilla I was in an Aussie guild cause i worked nights. There was one tank named, I think, Wra? Wraa? Anyway he was hot irl and had the aussie accent and was the gear funneled mt and he used to rage quit like every other raid night over some imagined slight or a wipe or things not his way and the guild kept taking him back and giving him gear. So frustrating.

accents to OP

just lvled my rank from 70-86 and i hate people pet taunts so annoying! wish people would turn them off when i ask nicely .....
90 Blood Elf Priest
Apparently the only apps we can get are ppl who have mining/herbing professions less than 100 less than 2/12 normal and without gems or enchants on gear.

/sigh.

I was nice to the guy cuz he seemed new and really excited to be applying to a raiding guild but trying to find a healer is like trying to get yogg to drop mimirons head right now.

It's not happening.

And I wouldn't fit into Tireals guild I bug Yogg every week to 2 man him because ima bad person :( unless bugging outdated encounters don't count.
08/21/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Rapsidy
Apparently the only apps we can get are ppl who have mining/herbing professions less than 100 less than 2/12 normal and without gems or enchants on gear.

:\

Meanwhile, the healer apps we've got are 13/13, outgear me, and have higher ranked progression
@_@

how do I keep ending up as healing officer?
90 Dwarf Priest
...that staff. I want it so bad

O.o

Oh my.
90 Night Elf Priest
08/21/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Illucia
Elleucia.

Tailias said I should rename myself to Illithia.

He's dumb. Elleucia is way better.
90 Night Elf Druid
no apps for good 3months and we need a monk tank...
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/21/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Evry

:\

Meanwhile, the healer apps we've got are 13/13, outgear me, and have higher ranked progression
@_@

how do I keep ending up as healing officer?

haxxxx
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://www.twitch.tv/ranixxi

more hearthstone.
90 Night Elf Druid
He's dumb

He totally is.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
http://www.twitch.tv/ranixxi

more hearthstone.

Why am I watching this? It just makes me want it even more.
WRU Beta key?
90 Draenei Shaman
all raid leaders should sound like this guy sounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ymkvkjtS1iU

UGH i logged out in my moonkin gear

NO

I fall asleep when I listen to his kill guides :(

RIP Fatboss D:

08/21/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Winnifred
...that staff. I want it so bad

O.o

Oh my.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

good catch, winni...

i'd capitalize words but the other hand is busy

with the fan, you awful people.
Edited by Ellarix on 8/21/2013 6:22 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
RIP Fatboss D:

"fireb^%#$"

Also, yes. <3
Edited by Naér on 8/21/2013 6:23 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
08/21/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Naér
RIP Fatboss D:

"fireb^%#$"

Also, yes. <3

"AoE your t!ts off"

/mourn
90 Dwarf Priest
'd capitalize words but the other hand is busy

with the fan, you awful people.

Is it hot in here?
90 Pandaren Shaman
Apparently the only apps we can get are ppl who have mining

Why you hate me?! :( Sigh, I really need to drop mining. In my defense, this was my 4th toon to max level, and I was like "LOL NEVER RAIDING WITH THIS ONE."
90 Human Priest
Best transmog coming through.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I kinda like clothies in pants.
90 Night Elf Priest
^ See, check out my horrible priest in tramp pants.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]