WTB ToT carry

90 Night Elf Hunter
Specifically looking to get the "Ahead of the Curve" achievement before 5.4. I'm an experienced raider from BC/Wrath but I quit before the release of ICC and just came back to the game about a month ago. I don't have a spot in a raiding group, and with my work schedule it's kind of difficult to PuG anything. I have managed to down 5/12N in random groups (i516). If you have any information (your guild sells runs, or you know of a guild that does) feel free to shoot me a msg. Thanks. btag: Amsalon#1539
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I would also be willing to pay the right price, I can hold my own i just need a team, but I would pay much more for garrosh when he comes tho ( I've always wanted an orc wolf mount)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We haven't been clearing Lei shen because we have been doing heroics, but I don't think we would be adverse to having the famous "Laddog" owing us one :)

I will talk to my team about it. If it did happen, it would be on a Monday night around 11:00 server if you are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]