Iapetus' Tintinnabulating Trollbait (OT)

90 Tauren Priest
I'm not allowed to plow my fields in kitty form.

Not cool.
90 Draenei Priest
There's a warlock with the most ridiculous name in your guild. Like wwwwwwvwww or something.

It annoys me greatly.

We have a lock named Muhahaha. Like an evil laugh. I think it backfired on him, we now call him Moo. Like a cow goes moo.
90 Troll Priest
We have a lock named Muhahaha. Like an evil laugh. I think it backfired on him, we now call him Moo. Like a cow goes moo.

Genius.

I didn't anticipate being called Nair (like the hair removal cream). ><

Not cool.

I think kitty form would be better for it.
90 Night Elf Druid
08/19/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Naér

Genius.

I didn't anticipate being called Nair (like the hair removal cream). ><

Not cool.

I think kitty form would be better for it.

oh, is that not how you say it? hawkward >.>
90 Human Priest
I'm just going to assume that everyone was trolling me and actually understood the intentional irony in my post about race changes.
90 Pandaren Priest
shut up tsilyi
90 Human Priest
shut up tsilyi

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME, PEASANT.

jk ilu
Edited by Tsilyi on 8/19/2013 1:46 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Bleh. Home sick, and I get to have fights now. Can this day get any better?
90 Draenei Priest
oh, is that not how you say it? hawkward >.>

Ummm, How else would you say it? <.<
90 Goblin Priest
Can this day get any better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfoAKet8Vc
90 Tauren Priest
So I finally called the head guy of the company that owes me like 2k for the work I did back in April and may and still haven't been paid and said figure our your !@#$ or I'm reporting you to the state of Illinois so he called around cause there seemed to be an issue with Medicaid and w/e.

So I get a call back about 45 minutes later. Apparently that family owes them 7k on top of the 2k that they owe me...I'm never getting %^-*in paid and I'm !@#$in pissed.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfoAKet8Vc

That certainly helps. :D
90 Goblin Priest
You must be having a bad day if bees is an improvement.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPGh0i65CQ
Can't link the source since it's NSWF :(
Edited by Iapetus on 8/19/2013 2:03 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Eh. Just having yet another fight about parent time. Because somehow taking away most of the time I have with them will somehow be seen as an improvement. Supposedly the kids need to not be with me during the week so that homework can get done. I never realized that bathing and doing homework was something so difficult that only she can handle. It wasn't a problem at all last year, but for whatever reason it is now.

But limiting me to like 2 half days every other week is somehow an improvement. She's crazy and can't leave things as is. It's always some kind of drama.

Life lesson: Don't get married or have kids before 30. :P
90 Night Elf Druid
People always say my name as Vero-cone, it's close enough (not really).
90 Goblin Priest
People call me whatever the hell they want to. I've given up correcting them and explaining the proper pronunciation of "Iapetus"
Edited by Iapetus on 8/19/2013 2:09 PM PDT
90 Draenei Priest
So I finally called the head guy of the company that owes me like 2k for the work I did back in April and may and still haven't been paid and said figure our your !@#$ or I'm reporting you to the state of Illinois so he called around cause there seemed to be an issue with Medicaid and w/e.

So I get a call back about 45 minutes later. Apparently that family owes them 7k on top of the 2k that they owe me...I'm never getting %^-*in paid and I'm !@#$in pissed.

Sorry to hear that.

I hate not getting paid.

It happens all the time in my industry. I hear, "Well I am not paying you because I did not get paid." Wait, did we have that type of an agreement? No, of course not, because I would have insisted on a percentage due to this being speculative, and you did not want to pay more so you bought my services straight up.

You bought my services, not your client. Pay.

Crossing my fingers for you, hope something happens and you get paid.
90 Night Elf Druid
very oy cone?
yap eh tuhs?

thats how i say them :3

edit good luck and well wishings to fussy and rapsidy :x
Edited by Weetabix on 8/19/2013 2:15 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Garlic pasta makes my stomach tingle.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Garlic pasta makes my stomach tingle.

Ohohoho
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]