Iapetus' Tintinnabulating Trollbait (OT)

90 Goblin Priest
Weetabix has the cutest nelf forum avatar.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i look good
90 Night Elf Druid
First day of school was exhausting, gaaaaw
90 Dwarf Priest
So yeah I have to take out a loan to afford my text books.
2500 tuition
$700 worth of books. Had $322 available on my grant. GG
Now I hope that the loan I signed my Master Promissory note and did my entrance counseling today so I hope that they can get that info to my school so I can get books soon or I don't know what I will do. That would be my main point of stress as I just do not have any other way to get $400 in a week. Not even if no one ate, drove or took medicine. Still need Intro to Physical Science Edition: 13th +lab manual (weekly Saturday class) and CME COMPUTER LITERACY BASICS.

The crowds where swarmnormous. The lines to get 5 minutes of being bullied and patronized by school administration where hours long. And I can't see the whiteboard in my Math class because apparently I need glasses that I also cannot afford. Hope I can talk someone into swapping seats with me.

All in all thinking this was a horrible idea.
Edited by Winnifred on 8/19/2013 4:39 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
It wasn't a horrible idea.

lol
90 Dwarf Priest
It was a horrible idea.

lol

ftfy
90 Blood Elf Monk
no.
90 Draenei Shaman
Loose ends from last thread:

(((hugs))) for Winni. Not sure if, as I catch up with the last 4 pages, I'll discover what was making you sad, but (((hugs))) no mater what!

Classes I had at lvl 85 at the end of Cata:

- priest x 2
- warlock
- DK

Classes I have at lvl 90 today:

- priest (x 1 only, atm)
- monk (no RaF for me; 1 - 90 old skool, bb!)
- shaman (was lvl 80 at the end of Cata)
- paladin (was lvl 83 at the end of Cata)

@ Morenn - omg I KNOW, right??? Hope she has an incredible 1st day of grade 6! My son starts grade 7 in... 2 weeks. Can't believe it.
90 Pandaren Monk
So I was going to stream ra-den for lols, but, just kidding got sat because of lol paladin.
Edited by Dragonling on 8/19/2013 4:49 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Aw, Winni <3

/HUGS
90 Blood Elf Monk
YOU. IRI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg

More Lana.
90 Draenei Shaman
08/19/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Iapetus
Classic Iapetus.

http://i.imgur.com/exwtYef.png

:D

08/19/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Kipery
I knew a guy named aeiou. Everyone called him "Vowels."

WHY???

Aeiou is a beautiful word, if you pronounce it with a French accent!

ay-YOU

Reminds me of the French word for "kitty": "minou". Very cute <3
Edited by Ellarix on 8/19/2013 4:49 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
08/19/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Kipery
I knew a guy named aeiou. Everyone called him "Vowels."

WHY???

Aeiou is a beautiful word, if you pronounce it with a French accent!

ay-YOU

Reminds me of the French word for "kitty": "minou". Very cute <3
3 minutes ago

Sounds suspiciously like "Hey you!" to me. And that's exactly what I would call him.
90 Human Priest
Aw, Winni. I want to hug you. :(
90 Draenei Shaman
08/19/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Naér
We have a lock named Muhahaha. Like an evil laugh. I think it backfired on him, we now call him Moo. Like a cow goes moo.

Genius.

I didn't anticipate being called Nair (like the hair removal cream). ><

yeah - when I started WoW back in Vanilla, I had no idea everyone shortens your toon's name to its first syllable (and I had no intentions of playing with anyone ever, anyway). My 1st main's name was Pheggari, which is apparently a Greek word for "moon" (and she was a NE hunter... though in retrospect, what a helluva name for a Worgen druid!).

"Pheg" ... yeah. Wasn't working for me, once I started raiding and discovered that you have to use Vent.

Then Iritha's original name was actually "Iratha" and being called "Ira" (like the boy's name, EYE-rah, even though the whole name was pronounced "EAR-atha") was too much, so I changed the name slightly to promote a more pleasing pronunciation. "Eerie" is much better than "Eye-ra").

Naer - if it helps, even though your name can be a homophone for Nair, I literally picture the spelling N-A-E-R every time I think of your name in my head :)

It wasn't until you faction changed and chose Naer with an accent aigue that I realized maybe your name wasn't pronounced that way.
Edited by Ellarix on 8/19/2013 4:57 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
My name in grid is pure win.
hahahhahaha...ahaha...
I'm sorry. Long day.
90 Draenei Shaman
I want to get a druid or a warlock for my group so badly. The only brez we have is from the main tank, so when I die, and he's tanking like three things and working up the RP to rez me ..... yeah ...... he's pretty much amazing but it's not fair to him.

or DK ;) Our DK is our brez, sigh.

Unless this boomy/tree druid works out. I *think* we can make it work...

08/19/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Mist
YOU. IRI.

This is different-ish than the other stuff you & Naer have linked... I think Video Games is still my fave.

@ Winni - Education is never a bad idea! Ever. I'm sorry the pricetag on the textbooks is causing you stress though. Prioritize which books are the most important to get first and pick them up first. For some classes, you barely need to open the textbook (even if the instructor tells you it's essential). I know you like to avoid *people* as much as you can, but find someone who looks somewhat approachable in the classes you can't get books for immediately, and ask them if you can borrow their book sometimes until you can afford the last of them, maybe? Or if they'd be willing to let you photocopy the pages you need now and then?
Edited by Ellarix on 8/19/2013 5:08 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
So I was going to stream ra-den for lols, but, just kidding got sat because of lol paladin.

This makes no sense.

Monks are the easiest tanks to use for Ra-den since they can completely ignore the fatal strike timer, and...Fatal Strike damage can be staggered which is completely ridiculous as none of the other types of "active mitigation" (lol 100% uptime AM etc etc) reduce the fatal strike damage.

If you have the option of a geared monk tank for Ra-den and aren't taking advantage of it, it means one of two things:

1. Your raid leader is unaware of the above or
2. Your raid leader believes the paladin is a much better player than you.

(I guess there's also 3: your raid leader is an idiot, but hopefully that one isn't the case.)
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
Monks are the best tank for Ra-Den because there is no way for them to die to Fatal Strike and do the most damage.
90 Draenei Shaman
My name in grid is pure win.
hahahhahaha...ahaha...

rofl ;D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]