Iapetus' Tintinnabulating Trollbait (OT)

90 Draenei Shaman
Also: ***huh*** at the new Conductivity notes for 5.4 (shamans):

... 4 extra sec of HR will enable close to 100% uptime on UL-buffed HR.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
It caps at 40 seconds, so you'd still have to recast it. At least 4 seconds means you can actually extend the timer without spamming faster spells.
90 Draenei Shaman
It caps at 40 seconds, so you'd still have to recast it. At least 4 seconds means you can actually extend the timer without spamming faster spells.

Oh absolutely; I wasn't under the impression that it would prevent us from ever having to re-cast HR (except if we needed to place it differently).

I currently do not cast HR unless I have Unleash Life available.

HR has a 10 sec coodlown; UL has a 15 sec cooldown. This means my current HR expires before I can re-cast UL-HR.

If I take Conductivity for certain fights in 5.4, there will be less "no-UL-buffed-HR-on-the-ground" time, even if they only allow the talent to add 4 seconds max to the HR duration (and this is of great importance in fights where HR might need to be re-cast numbers of times due to positioning requirements).
Edited by Ellarix on 8/19/2013 7:24 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Monk
gettin punted off Lei Shen's platform #yolo
100 Gnome Monk
They put me on next duty for Ji-Kun and somehow we didn't all die horribly. Considering I get lost in a 10'x10' room and I told them of this repeatedly I have no idea how they picked me.
Edited by Kipery on 8/19/2013 8:48 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like listening to linking park at night strangely while eating a chocolate peanut bar.

hummmmmmmmmmmm
100 Night Elf Druid
i think i am bad at being a druid. *mope* i know all the functionality, but in practice, meh.
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm the same way, Weetabix. I learn it, I get it, and then I don't do it.
90 Troll Shaman
I was like that with pally for the longest time.
90 Human Priest
I wish we had more ranged for Ra-Den!
90 Dwarf Shaman
also i'm kinda baller with my shaman now except when i forget to redrop hst or accidentally my htt with a hst but that happens a lot less often now!
90 Night Elf Monk
The second time I get punted off the platform, it's not so funny. /cry
96 Tauren Monk
:( it happens sometimes. Don't beat yourself up over it.
90 Night Elf Druid
Aw you'll get it <3

So Lady Gaga has gone nuts, er more nuts in a non artsy way O_o
96 Tauren Monk
Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc

Things to try and keep me level through the first few weeks of school.
90 Draenei Shaman
Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc

Things to try and keep me level through the first few weeks of school.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow :D
96 Tauren Monk
Yeah, I'm breaking out the heavy duty music. I'll die if I don't keep myself sane.
90 Draenei Shaman
I am now listening to every Beirut track I can find on Youtube.
96 Tauren Monk
Yeah. Beirut is one of my favorite bands to relax to. I fell in love with the horns on that track and have been a fan ever since.
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah. Beirut is one of my favorite bands to relax to. I fell in love with the horns on that track and have been a fan ever since.

Yeah, the instrumentation is gorgeous (accordion ranking 2nd, behind banjo, on my list of instruments I love to hear added unexpectedly to music), and his voice is, like... mesmerizing. I don't want him to stop singing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]