Am I still banned?

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
I love you all.

Just sayin! Its glad to be back! :D
1 Orc Rogue
Hopefully the ban stick won't be as tight this time. I mean really, just having a conversation with someone is trolling? Really?
77 Draenei Mage
Holy...

It's good to be back. To whoever made the decision to not transfer existing bans over to the new forums, you have my sincere thanks <3
90 Blood Elf Hunter
YAY! I was hoping I could come back one day. I finally put down the sauce (I mean Ragu) and stopped angry posting. I hoped for a reprieve and I guess this way I have one! Sweet, I like these new forums more anyways.
80 Orc Shaman
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Been trying to get them to reconsider my ban for years. I'm so gonna be the bestest ever!
84 Orc Death Knight
I apologize for breaking the rules many years ago and getting banned. Thanks for the second chance and the new site looks neat. Im gonna miss the old one though.
90 Draenei Shaman
\o/ its been too long
85 Gnome Mage
\o/ its been too long

Seconded.
Good to be back.
85 Gnome Warrior
Yay! Thanks a bunch guys. I was banned during the RealID super thread, stupidity on my part, and I'm very glad to be back.

I'll be good :D
I like this
85 Draenei Paladin
Man, it's been too long. Good to be back!
80 Troll Death Knight
This is a welcome change, I have been wrongly banned for 3 years.
90 Undead Warlock
Hopefully the ban stick won't be as tight this time. I mean really, just having a conversation with someone is trolling? Really?

Actually, I suspect that the 'new and improved' forums will be a bit more arduously monitored and moderated. This means you'll want to be quite a bit more circumspect than you may have been on the original forums.
85 Troll Shaman
Thank you so much!
Being older and more wise, i shall heed the call and help my fellow WoW geeks !
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]