Advanced Forum List

100 Tauren Warrior
Just a note to remind everyone they can click on the advanced text on the upper right of the forum just below your character portrait to get the functionality of the old forums.

Also, to see your actual character (and not his silhouette), you have to log into the game once after accessing the new forums in your browser.
Edited by Stoneblade on 11/5/2010 4:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Also, to see your actual character (and not his silhouette), you have to log into the game once after accessing the new forums in your browser.

I don't think that's true. This is the first I've seen of the new forums, and I was logged into my character last night.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

I don't think that's true. This is the first I've seen of the new forums, and I was logged into my character last night.

The portrait updates every time you log out on that toon. New gear and all.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm not sure that's true, exactly, either as I added a few characters to my list and the only ones who show up as silhouettes are my two Priests. It's odd. I just found the new forums about an hour ago.

I like the new layout and the concept of current/personalized avatars, I just don't know how it decides whether or not it's going to show the character you select. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think people here are misunderstanding how the forums update the avatars.

You can update your character list (will show the five most recently chosen chars max) anytime. But the portraits/Armory view will not actually update until after you'ved logged into that character in the game itself, and then logged back out. This may have something to do with the current lack of XML parses in the Armory (will be added back once the transition is complete).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]