Come out of the shadows!

83 Troll Rogue
Rogues! Come out of the shadows and be seen. we be lookin good mon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Looks like I'm going to have to recustomize earlier than I thought. I need to get this hideous snarl off my face.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Looks like I'm going to have to recustomize earlier than I thought. I need to get this hideous snarl off my face.

yeah it kind of sucks taht i had to remove 2 of my 277 pieces of gear (including helm) to get the most dps out of my spec (assassination) by picking up my 4 piece bonus again (buff combat please).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
hellapromang
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

yeah it kind of sucks taht i had to remove 2 of my 277 pieces of gear (including helm) to get the most dps out of my spec (assassination) by picking up my 4 piece bonus again (buff combat please).

I wouldn't sweat it too much. You've got about 5 weeks until you replace it all in Deepholm!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Snarl is gone. (Holds out hand for buff)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Waazzaaaaa
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Heavily considering growing a beard.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue

I wouldn't sweat it too much. You've got about 5 weeks until you replace it all in Deepholm!

and hopefully by then i will have LoD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The beard. I have grown it. If this does not warrant an immediate buff I don't know what does.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
my fellow droogies
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We lookin' good
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I want my avatar updated already!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I want my avatar updated already!

Blasphemy. Silhouettes are baller.
Edit: Buggy forums are buggy. Who put all that unparsed HTML in there...

Edit to edit: Edits no longer have Red Text. The world has lost something on this day.
Edited by Feist on 11/5/2010 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is mildly awesome
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
^
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
The new forums are quickly plunging into inanity. Not a typo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cool...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]