Battleground Queue

I've been waiting around in Battleground queues for hours, over the last few days, at the level 70 and 80 brackets and have yet to get a match. Is something broken?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Could be your battlegroup? In the 80 bracket I have only had to wait maybe 1-2 min to get in.
Reply Quote
It's hard to imagine that everyone in my Battlegroup just stopped playing Battlegrounds earlier this week. When I say I've been waiting around in the queues for hours, I mean it literally, and that they queue doesn't get filled. Yesterday I was in a queue for an hour and 30 odd minutes and I eventually just gave up. I've repeated this several times, on a few different characters, over the last few days. Something is wrong!
Reply Quote
Okay I've narrowed it down to the Random Battleground queue. I'm able to get into specific Battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
All I know is that last night I waited almost 40 minutes to get into IoC, but when I got into SotA the wait time was only 15-20. Does it queue you for a specific random then wait for it to fill? If that's the case I wish they'd add a way to blacklist the larger BGs so that my queue times would be shorter.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Average wait time: 9 min
Time in Queue: 37 min

This is SotA, which is the Call to Arms this weekend. Wtf is up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Usually it's around 12-15 minutes for a queue, but today it's been 90 minutes with nothing popping.
Reply Quote
It must be a post patch bug for 70-79 and 80 brackets. Last week my druid was having no problem getting into 60-69 bracket randoms with a instant to maximum of 10 minute wait time.
Also, I noticed that the Average Wait Time was changing as time went on. This leads me to believe that perhaps some players were getting into new BGs and thus changing the Average Wait Time.
Something is broken with the random queues.
Edited by Diro on 11/5/2010 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Average Wait Time: 10 Mins
Time in que: 42 Mins
Merging my battle group to others really helped the que's...owait
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It's frustrating as random should be your quickest way in. My average is Random is 16mins or more.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
before the merges my randoms were about 3-4minutes.

now there around 15-20minutes...

instead of getting 10-15 bg's in a night... barely getting 5 or 6.
Reply Quote
Yeeeah I'm part of the merged battlegroups bunch and I have to say, I've seen average waits of 5-10 minutes and been sitting for fricken 30-45 minutes for a game and often it's a partially played game I DO get into and get a whole 5 minutes of pvp in before the game's over.

I'm really not liking this new merger at all. The wait times are absurd.

Also, this is for both Horde and Alliance, as I play both sides in pvp.
Reply Quote
What is this "merged battlegroups" business all about?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I think players are doing fewer BGs because we're so close to Cataclysm now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
whats a wait time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]