Druid Blogroll (Updated 11/30/10)

85 Tauren Druid
Thanks Sunfyre! :)

Could you please change TBJ to say 2 years and 500k views?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
The Grove, a new blog starting just in time for Cataclysm that focuses on the Restoration specialization for Druids.

Here you'll find intuitive guides on Cataclysm raiding (normal and heroic modes), Healer PoV strategy videos, addon guides, as well as my own musings as a a resto druid. Follow me as I make my way into Cataclysm and let me share with you my experiences.

http://niqofthegrove.wordpress.com/

Got it!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid

Done!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Nice, lots of good reads!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Nice, lots of good reads!

Thanks! Make sure you 'Like' the post if you enjoy it, so it'll show as a featured post!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You, sir, have been liked! God knows these help me get through work lol
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
You, sir, have been liked! God knows these help me get through work lol

Thank you! It still hasn't reached the favorite status yet. Need more likes!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Great post. Nice consolidation.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips. I love reading about other people's take on playing druids, and not just what Elitist Jerks has to say. because in reality, none of us play our characters perfectly to match EJ's theorycrafting, so people's blogs, imo, offer an insight into how the character is actually played.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT

Hello /swoon voice lady.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This thread should be stickied.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello /swoon voice lady.

*grin* hi Arielle, hi Hoshiko :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Great post and excellent blogs linked so far.

I'd love to put my hat in the ring if that is ok and also suggest my blog:
r4healingtouch.wordpress.com

I know it's weird to suggest yourself but I know I'm fairly new and don't have quite the rep some of our long time druid bloggers have. I do really appreciate you putting together this list of resources as I think it really does help the community greatly.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Great post and excellent blogs linked so far.

I'd love to put my hat in the ring if that is ok and also suggest my blog:
r4healingtouch.wordpress.com

I know it's weird to suggest yourself but I know I'm fairly new and don't have quite the rep some of our long time druid bloggers have. I do really appreciate you putting together this list of resources as I think it really does help the community greatly.

No problem.. can you give me a brief description of your blog? I'm not really good at trying to describe others!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Jar's hobbies include theorycrafting and long walks on the beach.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Now that I can't wear shoes anymore I don't know, the whole sand between your hoof bits is annoying.

That being said my blog is predominantly Resto with Moonkin offspec. I cover news like everyone, general commentary, theorycrafting, number crunching, and raiding advice. I also cover other geeky habbits but with all the expansion news it has been tough to have much else to talk about.

My one weakness, I usually don't pursue achievements outside of raiding if I can help it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
druids look scary with those t10 helms o_O
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Now that I can't wear shoes anymore I don't know, the whole sand between your hoof bits is annoying.

That being said my blog is predominantly Resto with Moonkin offspec. I cover news like everyone, general commentary, theorycrafting, number crunching, and raiding advice. I also cover other geeky habbits but with all the expansion news it has been tough to have much else to talk about.

My one weakness, I usually don't pursue achievements outside of raiding if I can help it.

Added!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Thanks for sharing!
Sunfyre's Nest is now part of my bookmark toolbar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]