Introducing Your Character to the Universe!

(Sticky)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Name: Golemagg

Realm: Ravenholdt

Level: 90

Current Residence: Somewhere in Azeroth

Short Back Story:
I have seen too much. Much of it I cannot tell you for there are no words to describe it. I have seen the rise of the first Horde and the fall of it. I survived the Dying Time. I was at the battle for the Dark Portal and I am now exiled from my clan in Draenor. I have no idea if they still live or not. My home is the wild now. There is no going back. Only the beasts will I trust.
Edited by Golemagg on 6/22/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman
Name: Surogo the Divine
Realm: Zul'Jin
Level:13
Current residence: Orgrimmar

Backstory: I was the advisor of the last Pandaren Emporer. Since I was exceding in the arts of healing, Alexstraza the Life-Binder was pleased, and granted me immortality. I fought the mogu empire and slew the Thunder King with a mere dagger. I harnessed the power of the elements, and I was an unstoppable force.I met Go'el (Thrall) and became great friends. I was soon the advisor of the Earthen Ring.
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
Character's Name: Nycholas Adameus

Realm: Moon Guard

Level: Progressive

Current Residence: (At the time of this post) Goldshire.

Short Back Story:
I never cared about the wars. Father died by an orc assault at some Alliance fort when I was an infant. Mother tried to do whatever she could before eventually joining the Alliance effort. She was murdered in another war as well. Doesn't matter which war, they're all the same combined waste. After my problems in Goldshire with the law, some of which was drunken brawls, I was given a chance to pay off my crimes in Northshire or spend years in the stockades. I care not for what happens to me from here on out. I don't wish to better myself. I just want the law off my back long enough for me to find a place of my own.
Reply Quote
Name: Tarn Stoneskin

Realm: Dentarg

Level: 86

Current residence: Whatever inn he happens to be near.

Short backstory:
7 years ago tarn was merely a young hunter (not the class) for his village. Then one eventful hunting trip into the barrens changed that. It was going well until he was ambushed by centaurs. While compotent with a hunting spear he was still no match for the 15 centaur bearing down on him. He would of died that day if not for a light wreathed tauren appearing out of nowhere and slaying the savages. After the paladin healed the major wound he asked young Tarn if he wanted to protect his people. Four years later Tarn began his journey to become a fully fledged sunwalker. And that journey continues to this day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Character's Name: Sallen Demoncaller
Realm: Argent Dawn
Level: 85 {an growing}
Current Residence: Never really at rest
Short Back Story: Once a great welder of the unknown arts, she fell to the calling of the scourge at least that is what she was told. She was raised agin in the tirisfal glades with her mind mostly lost in thought of other matters. She was told to fallow the path of a demonologist. With some time she desides apon the name Deamoncaller as her calling card. Fallowing the trails of the dark ladies desires here she stands. A array of Beast an terrors to call down appon her foes an to tackle any challenges she may face.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Character's Name: Sergeant Gordon von Dettenheim
Realm: Skywall
Level: whatever it says to the left.
Current Residence: Darkshire, but thinking of moving to Raven Hill
Short Back Story: Was born the third son of a Gilnean nobleman in Gilneas City. With the only option of a successful future being on the battlefield, Gordon joined the Gilnean Army. For his skill in swordsmanship he was nicknamed "Goredeth" by his commander. He left Gilneas before the wall rose and defected to Stormwind along with his commander and would later join the Gilneas Brigade and fought alongside the alliance. He returned to Gilneas when the wall fell, and chose to remain human rather than join his family in Lycanthropy. He currently resides in Darkshire, with his fiancee, where he keeps in touch with his brother who has moved to Raven Hill with the Worgen settlement.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Name: Orik "The Cold One" Frosthammer
Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Level: 59 and increasing
Class: Death Knight
Residence: mountain cave in Dun Morough
Backstory: Soldier, died fighting Scourge.
Reanimated by Lich King.
Wishes to atone for sins.
Was a palladin before death.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight

Backstory: I was the advisor of the last Pandaren Emporer. Since I was exceding in the arts of healing, Alexstraza the Life-Binder was pleased, and granted me immortality. I fought the mogu empire and slew the Thunder King with a mere dagger. I harnessed the power of the elements, and I was an unstoppable force.I met Go'el (Thrall) and became great friends. I was soon the advisor of the Earthen Ring.

Godplay much?
Reply Quote
44 Human Paladin
Character's Name: Inadin
Realm: Shadowsong
Level: (To the left, not a noob, just a returning player after a few years.)
Current Residence: Stormwind
Short Back Story: Inadin had always been a religious child growing up, and he even wanted to become a priest. That was before he saw the horrors of the horde attacking. He witnessed his entire village being burnt to the ground, and watched countless innocent people die. Inadin instead chose a path of power, using his belief as his weapon when he became a paladin, wanting only to send members of the horde to the deepest chasm of hell possible.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Name: Volatar short for Volatarr
Realm: Argent dawn

I lost my memory when I died but they had records on the exodar of my age, I found out latter i was a great warrior, nothing could stop me until i had a run in with ...Hogger. Velens magic brought me back but at the cost of my memory. I currently am looking for fellow warriors to hunt down the legendary villain and reclaim my memory in the process.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Character's Name: Bjorrn
Realm: Sentinels
Level: 21
Current Residence: Orgrimmar
Short Back Story: Jorn has been an orphan most of his lifetime, orphaned by the scourge that overtook his homelands. His family was slain in one of their attacks, his parents, and his older sister parrished then. He was three then. A year later he was found by Cairne and a few of his braves. The chieftain sent him to Thunderbluff, and he was raised in an orphanage for another year, before a passing druid caught sight of Jorn, Morro. Morro watched Jorn for a while, before he decided that the tauren could potentially be a druid, and offered to take the child, teaching him in the ways of the druids. Morro became as close to a father as Jorn could remember. Shortly after his training subsided he was sent to Orgimmar, to aid Garrosh, he has resided there since then, serving the warchief, and helping out around town as needed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Character's Name: Nalanfu Sye.

Realm: Moon Guard.

Level: 74 yet increasing.

Current Residence: He is always travelling.

Short Back Story: Nalanfu is a strong follower of the Tushui philosophy and lived through many adventures and intense training in the little over one and a half centuries he had live aboard the Wandering Isles. While loving his home, he always wished to discover and learn more, having a real lust for discovery and adventure.

Now, he is a very skilled and wise Monk, having training in the way of a Windwalker, Mistweaver and Brewmaster and is currently travelling the Eastern Kingdoms, spending time in such places as Elwynn Forest, Redridge Mountains, the Stranglethorn Vale etc.

He is also often seen in Stormwind City, enlisting other Pandaren or any Monk, Shaman, Mage or Druid who wishes to learn from him and strengthen their connection to the elements.
Edited by Nalanfu on 2/26/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Godplay much?

I agree entirely with Elfriouno here.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Monk
Name: Kanyen
Realm: Farstriders
Level: 12
Home: Travling
Tribe: Starting his own.
Reply Quote
Name: Hainiu Jadebrew
Realm: Moonguard

Description:

Standing just a few inches short of the average Pandaren woman, Hainiu seems filled with the vibrance of youth. Keeping her hair back in a messy ponytail, held together by a pair of chopsticks, her bangs are often left to dangle down her cheeks and on down past her jawline. Her leather is simple but of good quality, absent of any finery. Her only jewelry is a pair of gold and jade earrings, the gemstones the same shade as her eyes. Held tight to her back is a small pack, a bit undersized for it's cargo from the look of it, with the necks of a couple of bottles sticking out of the top. Hanging from her belt is a jug of Pandaren make, swaying heavily with every step with the sound of fluid moving within.

Always with her is a small white Virman with light blue eyes. He seems to follow at her side, though he can sometimes be found perched on her sholder or trying to rummage through her pack.

Story:

The child of traveling merchants, Hainiu was orphaned at a young age after she and her parents had an unfortunate run-in with a yeti on Kun-lai. After being found by some helpful Grummies, she was taken to the Temple of the White Tiger, and then returned to the Tian Monastery in the Jade Forest where she was born. Growing up there, she trained to be a monk, and despite her troubled beginnings she was a happy child. The only real trouble she ever caused was an occasional raid on the monastery's supply of beer in her teenage years.

Having grown up, she traveled across the Jade Forest, where her parents had made their home. She learned of the history of her family from the locals, discovering that while her family had been making their living as merchants for many generations, there were stories that the Jadebrew were once famous brewmasters, creating a unique type of green ale. The recipe had largely been lost to time, but Hainiu set out to reclaim her heritage all the same, traveling around Pandaria (and now the world at large) in search of the perfect ingredients to create a brew matching the few traits that she could discover about the ancient Jadebrew recipe.

I hope the orphan thing isn't too cliche.
Edited by Hainiu on 2/14/2013 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Rogue
Name: Hamiustel
Realm:Gnomeregan
Level: 55 ((No I did not just make him to get a DK. I am not that kind of player))
Residence: Stormwind.
Short Backstory:
Born on the streets of Gilneas City, he learned quickly to steal what he needed. His real name is something he rarely gives out to anyone. Even though the transformation has made being a rogue rather difficult, with the additional fur and such, he has taken it in stride. Oddly enough he does not kill unless he is spotted and is forced to.

((Sorry if the street rat with a heart of gold is cliche and tired...))
Reply Quote
Character's Name: Aeliren Chesterhill

Realm: Moon Guard

Current Residence: Gilneas City (On-Duty)

Short Back Story: Aeliren was born in Keel Harbor, 5 years before the construction of the Greymane Wall. His father was a shipwright and his mother was a barmaid at the inn. He had a younger sister named Emily.

When the Northgate Rebellion started, he and his sister helped out, taking care of those wounded by the bombardments. His sister made him a bandana with spare cloth because his hair kept getting in the way, and he still uses it today. One day, she got caught in the bombardments herself, and didn't make it. He enlisted in the Gilnean army not long before the Worgen outbreak, and helped evacuate the civilians to Duskhaven. Shortly before the Battle for Gilneas City, he was reunited with his father, who joined the militia attacking the City. They fought side-by-side, but he was mortally wounded near the bridge to the Greymane Court, where he died by his son's side.

Shortly after leaving Gilneas, he was transferred to another part of the army, in which he currently serves.
Edited by Aeliren on 2/25/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Character's Name: Marko (named after the great bassist Marko Hietala lol)

Realm: Wyrmrest

Level: 10

Current Residence: Anywhere I find

Previous Occupation in Life: Flake. Day dreamer. Homeless.

Short Back Story: Fresh meat, recently deceased and revived. Dreamed of being a great someone in life, Marko got his wish - except for the being alive part - after being brutally murdered as he slept on a street corner. He was told he would be a rogue, and the idea of serving the great Dark Lady appealed to him.
Edited by Mårko on 2/27/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Character Name: Sargeant Benjamin Winston Payne (Human Warrior)
Realm: Kelthuzad
Current Residence: Stormwind SI:7/ The Barracks
Back Story: Born into a Westfall family as an only child Benjamin was groomed to be a warrior of the highest caliber by his abusive father, a former Stormwind prison guard after he butchered several prisoners. Years passed by and Bens father beat him until tears of pain gave way to a hardened stare and a heart as black as the darkest nights sky. Sword and shield clutched in hand Benjamin joined the ranks of the Stormwind army with one thing on his mind...War. His first taste of battle was in Silithus against the horde and again in the defending of Tol Barad. The clash of steel is now all that occupies his thoughts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Character name: Gillomias
Realm: Dunemaul
Current Residence: in the wilds northwest of Orgrimmar

Back Story: A life of petty thievery ended at the hands of a Stormwind guard. Now Forsaken, Gillomias has dedicated his unlife to bringing pain and misery to the Alliance, mastering the intricacies of engineering, and advancing the power of the Horde. Gaining power in undeath through questing was relatively easy, but learning to competently direct that power against other adventurers continues to be a struggle. Unshaken by his failures, Gillomias continues to stalk the living of Azeroth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]