Introducing Your Character to the Universe!

(Sticky)

86 Gnome Warrior
Name: Flamingo (the ð is silent) also goes by Flem.
Realm: Kel'Thuzad formerly Azurmyst
Current Residence: Thunderbluff

Abandoned by her mother in favor of her twin sister, Mama, Flem fled to Kalimdor in search of a home. She found a home with the centaurs of mulgore. When Mama Little slaughtered he centaur family, she decided to seek refuge with the Tauren. She rose quickly in the ranks with her rainbow demon Dalrezza and became the right hand of Baine. She ordered the capture of Mama Little, her twin. Mama escaped, killing Baine. Flem is now on a path for vengeance to defeat the "Goddess" as the new tribal chief of the Tauren bloodhoof tribes while also defending her new home from the goblin-undead-night elf-gnome alliance and their deadly onslaughts.

Flem you need to be quiet, Mama always loved me more than you. So shut it. You are just a stuck up, snooty, little Tauren loving freak. Like come on why would you like the Tauren? They are so freaking gross. I will be ok if you come and join my Goblin-Forsaken-NightElf-Gnome alliance, but if you do not and you side with the Tauren, I am going to have to kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Name: Flamingo (the ð is silent) also goes by Flem.
Realm: Kel'Thuzad formerly Azurmyst
Current Residence: Thunderbluff

Abandoned by her mother in favor of her twin sister, Mama, Flem fled to Kalimdor in search of a home. She found a home with the centaurs of mulgore. When Mama Little slaughtered he centaur family, she decided to seek refuge with the Tauren. She rose quickly in the ranks with her rainbow demon Dalrezza and became the right hand of Baine. She ordered the capture of Mama Little, her twin. Mama escaped, killing Baine. Flem is now on a path for vengeance to defeat the "Goddess" as the new tribal chief of the Tauren bloodhoof tribes while also defending her new home from the goblin-undead-night elf-gnome alliance and their deadly onslaughts.

Flem you need to be quiet, Mama always loved me more than you. So shut it. You are just a stuck up, snooty, little Tauren loving freak. Like come on why would you like the Tauren? They are so freaking gross. I will be ok if you come and join my Goblin-Forsaken-NightElf-Gnome alliance, but if you do not and you side with the Tauren, I am going to have to kill you.

Bring it. Dalrezza can take you. Aint no one gonna get away with killing my hubby, BAINE, also known as Micheal Clarke Duncan, but you wouldnt know that, thats my personal name for him. Get out of here Mama, you just jelly of me and my success and rainbows.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior

Bring it. Dalrezza can take you. Aint no one gonna get away with killing my hubby, BAINE, also known as Micheal Clarke Duncan, but you wouldnt know that, thats my personal name for him. Get out of here Mama, you just jelly of me and my success and rainbows.

Girl do you even lift? Like how freaking idiotic are you? You like the TAUREN? They make me want to vomit, swallow it all back up, and spit it all over your face. Oh and p.s. I enjoyed the screams of Baine when I stabbed him over and over again with my bobby pin. Funniest thing ever. Your little gross 'hubby' only wanted you because you are such a little freak who is willing to do anything just because one guy wants you.
Reply Quote
Wow
Edited by Kimuraboy on 7/7/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Druid
Lol,sure man
Reply Quote

Character's Name: Maligia
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Level: 73
Current Residence: SMC

Back Story:

I was born to a fairly wealthy family; my father was a mage and my mother a tailor that dabbled in jewelry crafting. I wanted nothing more than to follow in my father's footsteps and join the fold of the Magi. Unfortunately my parents were killed. With my parents' wealth pillaged by the filthy Scourge my sister and I went to live with our maternal aunt and her husband. Quickly realizing my chances of becoming a mage were dashed, I decided to take my fate into my own hands. I ran away from home with hopes of finding a gracious soul that would teach me a trade; what I found was more than that. There was a woman in Eversong Woods that taught me the art of skinning and leather working - along with a few other survival skills.

Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Character Name: Fenshon
Realm: Gnomeregan
Current Residence: None, but possibilities include Undercity, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, or Dread Wastes.

Short Back Story: Fenshon had no parents, but worked at The Slaughtered Lamb in return for shelter. There, he met many strange men and women who constantly went in and out of the basement. Once, at the peak of his curiosity, he sneaked into the basement and saw them summoning demons and training them as pets. Just as Fenshon was backing up the stairs, he was pushed out into the open. He turned to see the man who had pushed him, remembering the name Sandahl. He tried to escape but the people who he now knew to be warlocks surrounded him. At that moment an imp spoke, saying "Wait! Look at him! He reeks of potential!" The warlocks then looked at him strangely and their expressions changed from anger to interest. Sandahl said "This is an interesting turn of events! The young dishwasher seems to have magical capacity." He then offered Fenshon this: if Fenshon would allow them to train him they would not send him to a dark oblivion. Fenshon, having heard many terrible rumors of warlocks, agreed to a year of training. After 12 years, he had completed his full training and was now fighting the Horde in Hillsbrad Foothills. It was then that his camp was bombed and his corpse recovered by a Forsaken rogue. He has since then been resurrected by the Forsaken, defeated Illadan, spearheaded the Horde's victory in Northrend, and saved the world from certain destruction. Currently he is working to prevent the Thunder King from bringing back the Mogu empire and enslaving all of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Girl do you even lift? Like how freaking idiotic are you? You like the TAUREN? They make me want to vomit, swallow it all back up, and spit it all over your face. Oh and p.s. I enjoyed the screams of Baine when I stabbed him over and over again with my bobby pin. Funniest thing ever. Your little gross 'hubby' only wanted you because you are such a little freak who is willing to do anything just because one guy wants you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply Quote
82 Undead Mage
Character's Name: <---
Realm: Rivendare (dead server ftw lol)
Level: 82
Current Residence: your mom's closet
Short Back Story: Spent his whole life whoring, drinking, fighting and generally being a badass at the Wizard's Institute of Technology until he died from drinking 23 shots of dwarven rum then choking to death on a chicken bone. There was some controversy around his death - some believed that this powerful mage was killed by his former lover for fathering so many bastard children (the jealous lover was a man; the number of bastard children is purported to be around 234). Upon being resurrected 500 years later he decided that since he no longer was alive and thus was no longer able to spend his days pursuing pleasures of the flesh, he'd go around killing people for no reason since he's dead, and, well, life sucks anyway. So now he pillages, plunders, and rapes (with his bone) everything in sight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
((Even though I don't play on a RP realm, I always loved little lore back stories for all my characters))
Character's Name: Hulocka Silverfeather by birth, now Hulocka Nightstrike.
Realm: Doomhammer
Level: 90
Current Residence: Traveling Pandaria in search of new fighting styles and, of course, ale.
Short Back Story: From Silvermyst Isle, off the coast of Azuremyst Isle, Hulocka's small family was mostly killed by moonkin after the Exodar crashed, plaguing the land with crystals. Escaping the moonkin, she came across the draenei and Mojo Stormstout at the Exodar. Still a young adult, she decided to train under Mojo Stormstout in the ways of the Pandaren Brewmaster as to make a name for herself, changing her name to Hulocka Nightstrike. While Illidan and the Lich King called forth, she stayed behind to master the arts of the monk. It was when Pandaria was finally discovered that Hulocka finally set out, hoping to learn more in the ways of the Pandaren.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Druid
@Mama
If tyrande allowed that malfurion would be pissed,varian would kill you
and genn would kill you aswell
Reply Quote
11 Pandaren Monk
Name: Yan Zhu the Sturdy
Realm: Zul'Jin
Level: 11 and increasing
Venturing off Pandaria for much adventure, Yan Zhu the Sturdy was a strong reverist of Niuzao (I'm sure I spelled it wrong). He used to serve in the Shado-Pan. He trained to be a monk at the Shado-Pan monastery. On the Wandering Isle, he was walking on a road when a Hozen tackled him down (A drunk one). He couldn't get it off, so he punched it, and its skull shattered by the power of Niuzao. Now, he realised he much spread word of the Black Ox's power.
Reply Quote
49 Dwarf Paladin
NAME: Magitha Grimtotem
Realm: Kel'Thuzad
Age: Immortal Magatha Grimtotem was originally a evil tauren witch of the grimtotem clan. A dwarf who was once named Roxanne stumbled upon this powerful witch in Mulgore. She took off her hairband and used it to strangle the old tauren. After the vicious attack, Roxanne cut open the tauren's chest and consumed the heart. However- Magatha Grimtotem's heart was cursed, and her soul took over the helpless dwarf's body. Roxanne's spirit was lost forever, and her body is now instead being used by Magatha Grimtotem's soul.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Character's Name: Damila Springsinger
Realm: Kael'thas
Current Residence: Silvermoon City
Short Back Story: She's survivor of the scourge attack on Quel'thalas. Deeply scared by the attack, she turned to the use of Shadow Magic. Once the Sunwell was restored she dedicated herself to help restore Quel'thalas to it former glory. She has little interest in the affairs of the Horde and Alliance and serves Quel'thalas only.
Reply Quote
17 Tauren Druid
Name: Mellifera
Realm: Emerald Dream
Level: In training for greatness, Currently Level 1
Current Residence: Wherever the Earth Mother guides me until I have settled into a home of my own.

I am Mellifera. A relatively young Tauren, 24 years of age. My father was a great Hive keeper, our farm located in the plains of Mulgore. The Quilboar invaders destroyed our hives, ate the honey until they were through with them and burned what remained. Without a livelihood to support our family I took up the Call to Arms presented by the leadership of the Horde. I use what I learned from Earth Mother to benefit our cause and bring glory to my people, to my family. As I have nothing but clothes on my back I will take what Earth Mother provides and let nothing go to waste. I will develop myself into a skilled tradesmen in hopes of spreading her gifts to others. With the power of Earth, Wind, the Sun and the Moon I will create a name for myself.
Edited by Mellifera on 4/15/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Character's Name: Confucius
Realm: Sargeras
Current Residence: Stranglethorn

Born into a Royalty and lived a wonderful childhood with all the luxuries one could ask for.But then everything changed.His family was usurped from thier seat of power and were executed for treason and dealings with black magic. He was able to escape persecution and fled to Stranglethorn Vale to begin his new life....he vowed revenge on those who killed his family and so he spends his life roaming the treacherous jungle, nothing but a local legend, one who shall kill anyone who crosses his path, and one who shall spend the rest of his life exacting his plans of revenge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Character's Name: Magister Shuyin
Realm: Bonechewer
Current Residence: Silvermoon City
Short Back Story:
I was there, I was there when the scourge annihilated quel'thelas, when our king Anasterian stood bravely against death itself, and I was there when he fell to darkness along with my entire race.
At first I considered myself among the lucky ones, I had survived relatively unscathed from the scourges first invasion into the once eternally beautiful forests of my homeland, but as I looked around I gave into despair and almost wished to be among the death, to be with my king, and my family. Although Keal'thas is credited for reforging my people I never truly saw him as our saviour, to me that will always be lor'themar. While Keal'thas fled to outlands to escape the persecution of the alliance it was Lor'themar who kept the kingdom of Quel'thelas from imploding and the blood elves from being eradicated from the remaining scourge forces. It was always lorthemar I placed my loyalty in. While I have experianced many obsticales, the fall of illadin and our fallen prince keal'thas, the death of the accursed lich king, the fall of deathwing and the parting of the mists, all of it is mearly a means to an end, I will restore the glory of my people and we shall once again become the greatest nation to ever grace the face of azeroth, along with my reagent lord, one day I will become the Grand magister, and on that day, the remaining enemy of the sin'dorei, the forest trolls, the alliance, and if it comes to it, the horde itself, will drop to their knees and beg their grand magister for mercy
Edited by Shuyin on 4/27/2013 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Warlock
Character's Name: Velluth'redor Duskseeker (Later changed to Felwhisper.)
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Level: 51 (As of this post)
Current Residence: Murder Row (Silvermoon City)

Short Back Story: "Although my training began as a mage apprentice in the study of the arcane, all of that changed on the day the Scourge came. I watched the dark and unholy magics of the Scourge tear through our forces with the resistance of a newborn. I saw King Anasterian fall in all of his might against the Scourge commander... Arthas... Though the majority of my family was slain, I found myself brimming not with sorrow and fury... but rather... intrigue. The power of the arcane is far too limited. Now, I walk a different path, one that will lead me to true power. I opted to separate myself from the remainder of my kin. From now on, I would be known as Velluth'redor... Felwhisper."
Edited by Velluthredor on 4/28/2013 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Warlock
Character Name: Mama Little
Realm: Azuremyst
Current Residence: Darnassus

Short Backstory: Mama Little has always been an adventurous little gnome. One day when she was out exploring Mulgore, the evil tyrannous Tauren captured her, and held her as a prisoner. She escaped after she had a dream about Lady Sylvannas, saying that it was her destiny to kill Bane and enslave the Tauren race. With only a bobby pen in her hair, she had slain Bane, and went to Darnassus. Tyrande Whipserwind gave Mama the title "Goddess of Gnomeregan" and as her first act of duty, she has ordered the Forsaken, Gnome, Goblin, and Night Elf races to go and enslave the entire Tauren race

I solo'd him in his stupid ThunderBluff and that stupid Worgen race is next. Mama is coming for the stupid warewolf race now, so all of your people can blame you for their extinction. P.S. Tyrande says that I am allowed to declare war on the Worgen race and all of those that are inferior to my alliances.

lol wut?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]