Introducing Your Character to the Universe!

(Sticky)

90 Worgen Warrior
Character's Name: Hyrulé Roya Martinez
Realm: Eldre'Thalas
Level: 90
Current Residence: City of Ironforge
Short Back Story: Hyrulé once a young warrior living in the city of Gilneas until the outbreak of the worgen epidemic worsened. Family slaughtered by the undead trying to flee Gilneas but have failed in attempts. Bitten by his twin brother Thandis Hyrulé is forever cursed to be half human half beast but is now liking the benefits of his worgen ethnicity and is taking pride in who he is. Leaving Gilneas Hyrulé and his brother have split up seeing that the Cataclysm has ruined the world in attempts to fix it. With Deathwing slain both brothers have not made contact over the cataclysm years but rumors around the Goldshire Inn that Thandis and a small crew have been the first team to reach Pandaria. Hyrulé sets out aiding the Pandaren and finding his only family member he has left. Now the brothers wander the continent setting the mogu in place and undoing the sha's curse and also in attempts to find each other.
66 Human Death Knight
Name: Adeenah Beatrix VonShire
Realm: Emerald Dream
Current Residence: Stormwind City, if King Varyan will accept me
Short back story: Born in Elwynn Forest in a family of loving farmers. Was kidnapped by the Scourge when I was a child, raised as a death knight serving the Lich King, whom, up until recently, I revered and was ready to give my life to.
Now, I am wandering in Outland, a lonely soul who can't forgive and forget, sworn to use my blade to defend the Alliance till the day I die. Which won't be anytime soon!
Realm: Black Rock
Current Residence: : Pre-Cataclysm, Orgrimmar. Post-Cataclysm, Alterac Valley
Short Back Story: As a member of the Frostwolf clan Mekla has been taught the shamanic ways sense a young age, however he has always felt very comfortable with his axes. As a soldier of the Horde Mekla followed Go'el wise word without question. While following those words he and Draenosh Saurfang ran into a powerful demon after a lengthy battle he noticed a curse making him a woman. Now Mekla lives in the Alterac Valley searching for ways to cure his curse and watching the new Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, and waiting for his true Warchief to call for his need again. Sadly with all this turmoil he rarely makes it out to Draenor to visit his old friends grave.

Lok'tar ogar Draenosh, I bet you could of cleaved that gate in one swing.
Edited by Mekla on 5/14/2013 7:55 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Character's Name: Vynianyx Forestwalker/Softheart
Realm: Lightbringer (not an RP server so more interested in Forum)
Age: Born just after the sundering but spent about 8000 years on and off inside the emerald dream, emerging for the last time at the start of the third war
Current Residence: Nature, currently exploring this new continent that has the Alliance all excited, somewhere in the Jade Forest
Short Back Story:
I was born shortly after the sundering and don't remember much. I watched both of my parent die during a battle with the satyr. In a state of shock, my body reacted out of instinct and I soon found myself soaked in blood in the form of a white nightsaber, staring into the eyes of Malfurion Stormrage. After the battle I began training with the druids and walking the emerald dream. I spent thousands of years at a time in the dream, and my waking days were spent training. I emerged at the start of the third war. After the war was over, I decided to spend some years awake. I was given the title Softheart, for my lack of desire to blindly kill the horde, especially the tauren and trolls. Although I am very old, my expertise is not of the waking world and I find myself naive in its workings. I feel more like a child out here in the waking world.

((I am uncertain exactly where the Satyr war falls on the timeline in wow but I think I got it okay. I really didn't intend to be so old, but I loved what I was spewing out when I sat down to write her backstory, it kind of happened. Her full backstory is closer to 800 words, and that is the brisk short version I just wrote. Lacks a lot of detail but I may just write a short story for her.))
100 Worgen Death Knight
Name: Lucanior
Server: Azuremyst
A warrior of Gilneas, the man who would become Lucanior was captured by Arugal and experimented on, becoming one of his many worgen warriors. He was eventually killed and resurrected by the Scourge as a death knight. He fought and was heavily involved with the attacks and atrocities around the Light's Hope Chapel. But with no memory of his name, he adopted a new one, inspired by his wolfen nature. He dedicated his blade to the Knights of the Ebon Blade, and fights for truth, justice, and the Alliance. However, in his spare time, Lucanior has kept himself mentally busy trying to understand his condition; his "undeath", as it is called. He works to study his fellow undead partners, and even has a liking for the Forsaken, though their zealous dedication to Silvanas seems overdone to him.
90 Tauren Druid
Character's Name: Pancharello Deepstrider
Realm: Zul'Jin
Current Residence:The hills of Mulgore, His farm in Four winds as well.
Short back story: Becoming a part of the Horde under Thrall many years ago the solitary Tauren known for his love of exploring, fishing, travel and pints with his few close friends has grown weary of the warmongerings of the new Warchief Garrosh. A one time close friend and companion of Cairne the said beloved leaders betrayal and subsequent murder has left Panch a lone solitary figure as of late, left to his druidic studies and meditations. A fierce warrior but slow to anger the constant dishonor and corruption of the Horde has pushed Panch to his breaking point and he soon grabs up his Staff once again to seek council with his old friend Vol'Jin in aiding the restoration of honor for the Horde and his people.
Edited by Pancharello on 5/21/2013 8:46 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Character's Name: Bickoron

Realm: Lothar

Level: 67

Current Residence: Shattrath City

Short Back Story: Having grown up when his people, then known as High Elves, were part of the original Alliance of Lordaeron, Bickoron's attitude is, "I am not turning against my leaders, they turned against me." Thus he is a double agent that, while outwardly professing loyalty to the Horde, occasionally makes contact with an Alliance operative to give him information about Horde activities. Ironically, he is closer to the Scryers in Shattrath than to most of the Blood Elves back on Azeroth and will probably stay in Outland forever. He will only return to Quel'Thalas when the Blood Elves finally come to their senses and return to the Alliance.
94 Blood Elf Death Knight
Character's Name: Osmandes the Exalted
Realm: Icecrown
Current Residence: Silvermoon (only and forever)
Short Back Story: Oh so long ago, and nearly forgotten Osmand of Silvermoon was a Paladan, he lived to protect his people from the depredations of the humans and their lackeys, and for the love of his family. Like so many others he fell at the wrath gate in the Third War. Unlike many others he was reborn as a death knight in the service of the Great King, Arthas. He embraced the vision of one world with one rule, and eagerly served his master. Alas the tides turned and Arthas betrayed his own cadre in the battle before Light's Hope. Still, his heart was broken when he, along with his guild mates cut Arthas down and ended the hope of a united world where even death was defeated. He has come full circle and now devotes his lich life to protecting Silvermoon.
90 Human Paladin
Mcpallidan the Hordebreaker. Emerald Dream.LvL 90.Rl: Tennessee.in game: Shrine.Age: Rl:14 in game:21.Story:Guild master of lions pride battalion.Hopes to get rid of Emerald Dream's worst nightmare:Warsong Battalion guild,led by Himanshu. friends:Jeffator,Brooker,Luke,Braxon,Nenthus,Hdude(inactive),Unholy(inactive),Starbeast(formally).Just found out Starbeast was a WSB spy.Ret Palidan who PvPs with many crushing moves,but has a hard time soloing.P.S I'm forgot to change my armor back before I logged off,I have way better gear than what I have on.
38 Orc Warrior
never mind
Edited by Atarta on 10/26/2013 5:29 PM PDT
38 Orc Warrior
never mind
Edited by Atarta on 10/26/2013 5:29 PM PDT
91 Night Elf Death Knight
ok
74 Human Priest
Character's Name: Angeliene Grace
Realm: Argent Dawn
Level: 73
Current Residence: Stormwind
Short Back Story:
When the first minute of her birth, Angeliene didn't cry like a normal baby. Instead, her eyes began to close and she was dying. Her parents pled to light for help in saving little Angeliene. Their call answered and right before the little baby's death, light surrounded her and saved Angeliene.

Ever since that terrible day of when she first arrived to the world, Angeliene swore to protect her allies in the war and anyone in need (Anyone except the Horde that is).

Her powers as a healer are strong, but she still needs practice and a master by her side.

But on her travels to find a master and a job healing, she has company. Her best friend is just a simple bird. Yes, a bird who is very smart that is. Her name is Ascella. Together they soar with great power and hope of saving the world with Angeliene's healing abilities.

The End (It is kinda bad. I had no other ideas)
100 Pandaren Rogue
Figure I should add mine here, though most of my RP is forum based:

Character's Name: Vath Kol
Realm: Zuluhed
Current Residence: the road
Short Back Story:

Vath left the Wandering Isle in his teens to find his place in the world. Unlike most of his kind, he had a talent for keeping out of sight and a curiousity to understand nearly every culture and faction he discovered. As his skills grew, he travelled to more and more places, but came across a deterrent to sating his curiosity...his appearence. He paid a great deal of gold for a mystic glyph to be tattooed under his fur that allowed him to take on the appearence of those he got close enough to touch(such as picking a pocket). Even still, the disguise is not foolproof or permanent, so he's also developed a quick tongue to talk his way out once he's gotten in with the group he's studying.

The parting of the mists has turned his steps to his people's ancient homeland to learn more...but he knows something else will call him off to learn more sometime...
100 Orc Hunter
Name: Gariku Soun
Realm:Altar of Storms
Current Residence: Pre_Cataclysm=Orgrimmar, Post Cataclysm=Thunder Bluff

Back story: As a child growing up in Orgrimmar, Gariku, and his parents, Deirn and Zaoi where loyal to Thrall. When cataclysm struck the land, Thrall left and Garrosh Hellscream took over. Despising the Warchief, the Soun family moved to the Crossroads. Gariku's mother was executed by Garrosh for giving supplies to Vol'jin. Gariku was furious, he quit school and moved to Thunder Bluff, his father wasn't fast enough, the Kor'kron slayed him during the night. Ever since then, Gariku has longed the day of Garrosh's death.

Gariku and his new wife gave birth to an Orc named Wariku. Gariku and Wariku would practice everyday at the crossroads. They helped the siege against Garrosh and finally avenged the victims of Garrosh Hellscream. Garrosh was put up to a trial. This angered Gariku and his family. Luckily, with Vol'jin being replaced as Warchief, Gariku's family moved back into Orgrimmar. Suddenly Gariku woke up to the sound of a knock on his door.

"Hello?" Gariku asked. "It is me, Thrall" Replied a voice from behind the door. Sure enough, it was Thrall. Thrall explained to Gariku that the Iron Horde had broken through the Dark Portal and that they must stop them. Gariku and his family went to the Blasted Lands and defended Azeroth from the Iron Horde. Once the rest of the forces came, Gariku ran through the crowd to find his family. He found his 19 year old son kneeling down at his mother's wounded body.

Gariku's wife died that day and they buried her in Orgrimmar. After the funeral, the father and son went back to the portal and found that it was calmer. "We shall go through the portal to see what is happening" Thrall explained. They went through the portal and entered an enitre new world. To be continued...
Edited by Gariku on 6/19/2014 1:25 PM PDT
28 Worgen Warlock
Character's Name: Berhas Learon
Realm: Emerald Dream
Level: 28
Current Residence: Stormwind
Short Back Story: He was in a secret group called "the Fel" that embraced Fel magic, and he then became a Warlock, he later was Exiled from the Fel because he killed one of the leaders. about 4 years passed before the Forsaken were attacking Gilneas, he almost got assassinated by a Forsaken assassin that was hired by the last surviving member from when he left the Fel, Berhas survived the attempted assassination. the Forsaken assassin escaped and now Berhas hunts down the assassin when he has the chance. that is why he wants to attack the Horde cities so much, to kill as many Forsaken as possible, and he plans to eventually kill Sylvanis. after the attempt on his life he left Gilneas and went to Stormwind.
Edited by Berhas on 6/21/2013 1:09 AM PDT
Character's Name: Demetori (Nickname: Deme)
Realm: Galakrond
Current Residence: No Known Residence/Wandering
Short Back Story: A average sized tanned, human male. Upon first glance, he appears near unconcious, or asleep but he is actually awake under his big, brown hat. While not being in the best of shape, he is certainly lean and agile looking. Perhaps this is from his trade? Or what he has done in the past? Only time will tell if the hand of fate catchs up with this poor soul.
Edited by Demetori on 6/23/2013 4:05 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Name: Alkurn Starbreeze
Race: Night Elf
Realm: Borean Tundra
Current residence: The wilds/Moonglade
Short back-Story: Born in forests of MoonGlade, long before the coming of the Orcs to Azeroth, Alkurn was taught in the ways of a Druid. When he learned a sufficient amount, he joined many other Druids in hibernation. Awoken by the war-horns of the Horde, Alkurn followed the rest of his kin out of the burrow of hibernation, and into the Vigilant Alliance. Today, Alkurn fights the Horde along side a plethora of allies.
Edited by Alkurn on 6/23/2013 1:28 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Figure I should add mine here, though most of my RP is forum based:

Character's Name: Vath Kol
Realm: Zuluhed
Current Residence: the road
Short Back Story:

Vath left the Wandering Isle in his teens to find his place in the world. Unlike most of his kind, he had a talent for keeping out of sight and a curiousity to understand nearly every culture and faction he discovered. As his skills grew, he travelled to more and more places, but came across a deterrent to sating his curiosity...his appearence. He paid a great deal of gold for a mystic glyph to be tattooed under his fur that allowed him to take on the appearence of those he got close enough to touch(such as picking a pocket). Even still, the disguise is not foolproof or permanent, so he's also developed a quick tongue to talk his way out once he's gotten in with the group he's studying.

The parting of the mists has turned his steps to his people's ancient homeland to learn more...but he knows something else will call him off to learn more sometime...

Not to be rude, but that doesn't make sense. How can he be a teen when he left the Wandering Isle, and be 38 now?
Character's Name: Allistaire
Realm: Ravenholdt
Current Residence: Often stays at the Tower of Azora

Short Back Story: Allistaire was born into a family of paladins and during the Second War. At 17, he met a high-elf named Aziria Dawnwalker, who he fell in love with. Leaving most of his family behind, he traveled with his love to Dalaran to study becoming as a mage (this act,seen as herecy by his father, caused his disownment to family). He survived the fall of Dalaran years later through sheer luck, but his fiance was not so lucky. He fought in the battle of Mount Hyjal, and has returned to Stormwind to forget his past.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]