Definitive Cat DPS FAQ (4.0.x)

(Locked)

85 Worgen Mage
02/10/2011 9:13 PMPosted by Trombone
You really don't want to jump behind magmaw...

I know, but it IS a part of my dps so I would love to be able to use it. Didn't they learn anything from Kologarn. Al'akir... that's a whole other story.... ###% that fight.

I don't have a huge problem with Al'akir except for obviously p3, but by then you're in execute range anyway. I don't get to be behind him 100% of the time in p2 because of our strat either (rage), but I'll sneak back to the side while I can early to get my rip extenders in and then run back for heals. When the stacks get high I use cooldowns/stone to make sure I don't die.
85 Worgen Druid
Stupid mage, he looks like a moose :( meant to post here.
90 Troll Druid
02/11/2011 8:28 PMPosted by Codytwo
I don't have a huge problem with Al'akir

I guess it is our strat then. Phase 2 = no shreds at all. Makes me rage. I guess i could go for some shreds and run back, but it just is a !%#*ty fight. No charge. Phase 2 strats. Phase 3 in general. Grr
85 Night Elf Druid
What is the main stat feral kitty dps stack in? Or what I mean is when it comes to reforgeing and gemming what stat is the first one to stack in?
90 Troll Druid
Mastery. You can also read the main post.
85 Night Elf Druid
02/12/2011 6:49 PMPosted by Dilynrae
What is the main stat feral kitty dps stack in? Or what I mean is when it comes to reforgeing and gemming what stat is the first one to stack in?

Read the first page... ALL of it. It tells you just about everything you will need to know for Feral DPS.
Does stat priority have change since the nerf opf our bleeds in 4.0.6 ?
Since we have our bleed both downed from 10% is crit should be reforged in priority of mastery ? or what do you do since that patch ?
85 Night Elf Druid
Does stat priority have change since the nerf opf our bleeds in 4.0.6 ?
Since we have our bleed both downed from 10% is crit should be reforged in priority of mastery ? or what do you do since that patch ?

Read the first page.
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey yawning not sure if you still read these posts 40 pages deep. My question is do you think the top 3 glyphs have changed with 4.0.6 or is shred/rip/tf still top?
Edited by Levywasbri on 2/14/2011 10:08 AM PST
85 Worgen Druid
Levywasbri - use MEW. Currently berserk sims much higher than TF for me. That being said, it probably depends on the fight. Berserk will be fantastic on magmaw, but something with many target switches or mobility? TF may win out. Also depends on your gear setup and stats.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]