How come there are no epic or JC only metas?

85 Human Death Knight
Seems like it would be nice to strive for an extra level of gear to strive for. I mean I can have a nice helm but I still have to stick a blue in there no matter how rare it gets.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Seeing how engineering got buffed so much, I would love to see JC buffs.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Seems like it would be nice to strive for an extra level of gear to strive for. I mean I can have a nice helm but I still have to stick a blue in there no matter how rare it gets.

Have to agree with you there, I don't know why I feel this way (maybe OCD?) but I also find it a bit annoying having to put a blue gem into an epic helm. Maybe I just like purple text!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Epic Gems didn't come out with the 1st patch of Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

To me this seems like you're focusing on the wrong thing. What matters is what it does, not the colour of the name when you're looking at the tooltip.

Your profession bonus through the JC gems is already on par with all the other professions. If you get buffed JC only metas, then the other JC only gems will be nerfed to keep the overall package balanced.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
There have never been epic meta gems, I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Also, how did engineering get buffed?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There have never been epic meta gems, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Also, how did engineering get buffed?

They have gotten 2 specific sockets to fill. Cogs and Sprockets if I'm not mistaken. I think enchants now stack with engineering attachments now also.

That, and a bunch of other stuff, lol.
Edited by Glowyrm on 11/6/2010 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]