Get That Achievement!

90 Human Warlock
Avairpruex, I heard you are a wishful kind of fellow! In that case go fish your way to [Mr. Pinchy's Magical Crawdad Box]!

Request: No raid achievements please!

Fish up Old Ironjaw
90 Human Paladin
Jezekah, go get brood of nozdormu, only 3,000 more rep!
Edited by Crilmon on 11/5/2010 2:13 PM PDT
Crilmon,
Help clean up our shores by finishing up [The Scavenger]!
Edit: Adding more RP!

Edit2: Spazzy...oh, I will get on it! :D
Edited by Cutaia on 11/5/2010 2:21 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Cutaia go grind thoese heroic Cavers on Time instances: BC style! and Finish the exalted rep for [The Burning Crusader]
100 Worgen Warlock
Spazzy, you're probably already there as I type this.... but there are some Ogres in Nagrand that mentioned they have some spare warbeads to give you. You'll clear both [Oh My, Kurenai] and become [The Diplomat]. You're so close, it shouldn't take long at all!
83 Human Death Knight
Spazzy, you're probably already there as I type this.... but there are some Ogres in Nagrand that mentioned they have some spare warbeads to give you. You'll clear both [Oh My, Kurenai] and become [The Diplomat]. You're so close, it shouldn't take long at all!

The Lich King is dead, my good friend! [Icecrown: The Final Goal] needs to be cleaned of the rest of the Scourge! GIT CRACKIN', MY GOOD FELLOW.
100 Undead Rogue
Thadogen, with your keyring as full as it is, you should be able to open any door....well almost any door. Finish up [The Keymaster]!
83 Tauren Hunter
Gauntis, get ready for some Arathi Basin. It's time for you to get [Overly Defensive]!
Edited by Turkeytail on 11/5/2010 3:55 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Turkeytail, venture to the Grizzly hills and fight the alliance! Do all the dailies and become a [Grizzled Veteran]

My armory hasnt updated my achievements, and I got exalted with Kurenei this evening, im looking for a new challenge! No Arena, please!
85 Goblin Shaman
Spazzy, finish getting rep for Hero of the Zandalar Tribe. Not too far off!
80 Human Warrior
You must catch One That Didn't Get Away.

Ahhh. Nevermind, someone else posted.

You've done all my achievements. Crap.
Edited by Ve on 11/5/2010 5:04 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid

Ve get some chilled meat and do your dailies [100 Dalaran Cooking Awards] only 10 away!
90 Draenei Shaman
Mooalicious

Its like leveling all over again, except youre OP. Go back into the Howling Fjord and get [I've Toured the Fjord]
85 Worgen Mage
Looks like it is time for you to get Wrath of the Alliance Spazzy. Good luck.
90 Tauren Druid
Mooalicious

Its like leveling all over again, except youre OP. Go back into the Howling Fjord and get [I've Toured the Fjord]

ewww questing!

ps don't give me another achievement look at the guy above me^
85 Orc Warrior
Mooalicous, go grind some quests and get [1500 Quests Completed].

CtA=SotA, please no disgusting RNG.
90 Night Elf Priest
Mooalicous, go grind some quests and get [1500 Quests Completed].

CtA=SotA, please no disgusting RNG.

Grab "Quick Cap" and get Master of Warsong Gulch.

Request: PvP achievements please.
85 Worgen Mage
Um not sure but somehow I was skipped. Guess Ill give the person above me one to keep it flowing.

Koravov your 3 away from getting Alterac Grave Robber. Gogogo
80 Human Warrior
I can't. Trust me, I would have but there is a bug that won't mark my counter when I get a cooking award :/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]