Get That Achievement!

81 Blood Elf Rogue
Ve, I think you should go take down Scourgelord Tyrannus. But [Don't Look Up!]
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Atade, why does it always have to be [It's Happy Hour Somewhere]. Why can't it be Happy Hour everywhere!?
90 Night Elf Priest
Minifridge, you need the horde to feel the "Wrath of the Alliance"!

Request: More BG achvs please.
90 Draenei Paladin
I've completed the [Slave Pens] and Uthric was correct that there was indeed a really nice prize at the end: I don't have to run it again.

Unfortunately for you, Koravov, getting [Wintergrasp Ranger] is going to require some diligent repetition.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Um you didnt post on your main, I cant check your armory....
Edited by Divinetrust on 11/6/2010 3:06 AM PDT
[The Burning Crusader] complete.

Divinetrust...I think everyone should experience the joy of tanking at some point. How about you do so with a red drake in Oculus and finish up [Experienced Drake Rider].
85 Orc Shaman

Forgemaster Garfrost in The Pit of Saron doesn't know how to rock.
I think it's time for you to get [Doesn't Go to Eleven]

Finished getting my Wooly Mammoth.

Aiur, go get [Key Master].

Request: please no instance achievements.
85 Goblin Mage
Alezal, you really should go finish Wrath Of The Horde
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mozart, there are six dirty Alliance who stole your flag! Go kill them and become the [Supreme Defender]!
90 Draenei Paladin
Cayleb, you need to represent more factions and [Equip 25 tabards]

I think not. Reread the rules of the thread in the first post Simmias. This is supposed to be a fun game. At 11/25 tabards, mandating that grind would be considered a violation of one (if not two) of the three basic rules of this game, so I'm rejecting your fun-sucking challenge, especially since you couldn't be bothered to post on your main.

Looking for a reassign from someone not quite so sadistic.

Meanwhile, Shylã, I'm going to be nice and give you a choice. [The Keymaster] is tough, but it's going forever away in a month. Get it while you can, or go the easier route and finish off [Pest Control]. What you do is up to you.
85 Blood Elf Priest
Assignment#1-Get exalted with cenarion circle COMPLETE!
Assignment#1-city defender in progress.

New assignment pls :D

Hey cayleb why dont you grab your cenarion exp rep and that awesome hippogryph :D its a 2fer!
83 Tauren Hunter

Assignment #1: [Grizzled Veteran] completed!

Elleana, you are ridiculously close, get [The Summit of Storm Peaks]!

80 Night Elf Hunter
Avairpruex, You're a popular guy, but not popular enough! Test your looks by completing [20 Exalted Reputations], or if that doesn't seem to fancy you, attempt to prove your worth as a man and earn the title of [Grizzled Veteran]!
Edited by Kalandrios on 11/6/2010 12:22 PM PDT
85 Tauren Warrior
Avairpruex, You're a popular guy, but not popular enough! Test your looks by completing [20 Exalted Reputations], or if that doesn't seem to fancy you, attempt to prove your worth as a man and earn the title of [Grizzled Veteran]!

Kalandrios, i have seen you wearing 9 different tabards, why not get just one more?

Majiq,

Throw out some [Ultimate Triage] to someone in need of a little bandage spec healing!

Darn it. I've tried repeatedly to get this achievement, and it's just not working for me! On one attempt I had ~200 hps when I started bandaging, and I STILL didn't get it. :( Wish I knew what I was doing wrong. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Majiq. Your a frost mage but you should probably [Take a chill pill]in Eye of The Storm!

You might even get that pesky bandage problem worked out.
Edited by Gekin on 11/6/2010 1:51 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]