Healing is the best thing about this game!

85 Tauren Paladin
<3 Blizzard.
No matter how hard they Nerf the Healing level for the expansion, no matter what are the causes, i will always and surely keep healing and get better and better.! ;D

(Edit)
Healing is a way to maintain life has an a illumination perspective, Healing is just the most perfect balance in this game, its fun and easy to learn. Being able to recieve unique healing talents from different class also makes it just crazy to play. I personally love the Healing mechanic/role and gameplay in this game. Blizzard employees, and specially Ghostcrawler, thank you for maintaning the healing gameplay accessible for all the players.

Healing is a perception of teamwork, a way to describe what it can do, a way to give a meaning to what your doing back there healing and assisting, every single fight from Pvp to Pve content, couldn't been has amazing has what lies ahead of what Cataclysm can off.

It's just like saying Healing is like a flavor, you can only tell how it will taste like, but not how good it can be. So for all the healers out there, don't give up, don't judge in your own perspective, because has we say, what you see is not even the beginning, it's all illusion, and vision controls perception, perception sees vision. <3 u all
Edited by Athénalol on 11/24/2010 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Healers ftw ;) !
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard has done a perfect job with the healing game!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, love the healing game. Complex enough without driving you crazy, or becoming boring. And they are even adding some options so we can DPS a little and do other stuff while healing. Looking good to me!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We are the arbiters of your fate.

healing is the best
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i approve of this post
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'll always be mainly a damage dealer, but I didnt really fall in love with the game until I tried dungeon healing as resto shaman.

Leveling Disc Priest as we speak :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll forever be a healbot!

Have my holy paladin, holy Priest and i'm working on a Resto Shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Blizzard.
No matter how hard they Nerf the Healing level for the expansion, no matter what are the causes, i will always and surely keep healing and get better and better.! ;D

I agree with this post and like the original poster's positive energy!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Concur! Well said.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I agree! Pvp healing with my druid & priest has been so much fun. It's really brought this game back to life for me. Love heals <3
Reply Quote
24 Tauren Druid
This is a lovely thread to come home to after an exam :)

<3 Healing
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My first toon was a Mage and I loved it. Once I got my Resto Druid up to 80 and started raid healing, I had a new main and never looked back. I still enjoy my mage, especially with the recent OMG buff, but there's nothing like healing.

I'm working on a Disc/Holy priest right now that maaaybe will see ICC raiding, but doubtful.

So I'll add my own agreement. Healers FTW
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
;D
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Great post, gotta love being the most hated person in PVP. You know as dps when you almost have someone dead at like 5% and some healer pops in and saves his @$$ at the last second how angry that makes you. We can turn the tide of battle or be the deciding factor if a raid is on/off or if it can continue or has to be called.

-Healers all the way-
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
And they are even adding some options so we can DPS a little and do other stuff while healing.

Those dps options are universally pretty awful, and they've just made it so that healing is now far, far more difficult than it was before and requires total concentration at all times - no, your average healer is never going to get the chance to do any dpsing, sadly.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
you dont know what they did to healers in beta do you?

Getting cut in power by about 1/5 each time you level, being the weakest link in the 5 man dungeon, always stopping the team, being blamed for every fault, your fault or not.

Getting kicked for nothing more than leveling...

I cant wait to see how you feel two weeks after the expansion....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Those dps options are universally pretty awful.

you clearly haven't played a disc priest yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]