Healing is the best thing about this game!

85 Tauren Paladin
you dont know what they did to healers in beta do you?

Getting cut in power by about 1/5 each time you level, being the weakest link in the 5 man dungeon, always stopping the team, being blamed for every fault, your fault or not.

Getting kicked for nothing more than leveling...

I cant wait to see how you feel two weeks after the expansion....

This is exactly what i am trying to understand, people like you do not seem to have the right to play a healer. I do know how hard they nerf healers during Beta, that wasn't the point. my point was it doesn't matter how hard healing can be from expansions/patch changes, all it matters is i will always love healing. You can't not hate what you like, unless what you liked hated you.
Reply Quote

Getting cut in power by about 1/5 each time you level, being the weakest link in the 5 man dungeon, always stopping the team, being blamed for every fault, your fault or not.

This is exactly what i am trying to understand, people like you do not seem to have the right to play a healer. I do know how hard they nerf healers during Beta, that wasn't the point. my point was it doesn't matter how hard healing can be from expansions/patch changes, all it matters is i will always love healing. You can't not hate what you like, unless what you liked hated you.

Wow. "People like you do not seem to have the right to play a healer." Guess what? He paid for the game and has as much a right to play whatever he wants as you. He also has the right to feel bitter in the face of an unprecedented nerf.

However, now that's off my chest, I will direct this thread to its original intended path. I am glad you enjoy healing. I sincerely hope you continue to love your role throughout Cataclysm.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Those dps options are universally pretty awful.

you clearly haven't played a disc priest yet

Pretty much this. Evangelism + Atonement + Archangel = so much fun. I haven't yet had the opportunity to play with it during a 10 man ICC run, but it makes running through dungeons a lot more engaging.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

Wow. "People like you do not seem to have the right to play a healer." Guess what? He paid for the game and has as much a right to play whatever he wants as you. He also has the right to feel bitter in the face of an unprecedented nerf.

However, now that's off my chest, I will direct this thread to its original intended path. I am glad you enjoy healing. I sincerely hope you continue to love your role throughout Cataclysm.

i didn't mean it by that way, you were looking in the wrong direction of my quote lol, i meant more in a way of people like him really shouldn't play a healer if they are about to play one, then complain, then tell every one how bad it is (by his own perspective and judgement) i mean srsly?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
How the heck can you take getting kicked for doing nothing wrong and just leveling with a smile and cheerful attitude, life is wonderful even if it kicks me in the face.

Reply Quote
How the heck can you take getting kicked for doing nothing wrong and just leveling with a smile and cheerful attitude, life is wonderful even if it kicks me in the face.

She's just wired different than you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]