Welcome to Warcraft - Frequent Questions

(Sticky)

90 Night Elf Druid
hi im new here and i am having trouble.. how do i heel while im in battle?

You're a rogue, so you can only use the Recuperate ability, which you get later on. Also next time you might want to read the thread you're posting in - people have been repeatedly told to make their own threads instead of asking questions in this one :)
Reply Quote
40 Dwarf Hunter
how do I use first aid kit on someone?
Reply Quote
40 Dwarf Hunter
I clicked on it and then on injured person, but nothing happened.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
how do I use first aid kit on someone?

Also next time you might want to read the thread you're posting in - people have been repeatedly told to make their own threads instead of asking questions in this one :)
Reply Quote
47 Orc Hunter
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
is their some button or setting I could mess with to quickly use a ability on the upper bar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
88907995509:
is their some button or setting I could mess with to quickly use a ability on the upper bar

it's labeled "special action bar" or similar in the keybinding menu.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
getting glyphs. mine are empty,new to the game so I don't know how to put spells in there and where do you get them?
Reply Quote
Your toon there is gorgeous!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
Char name: Loloffe
Realm: Anum'arak
Reply Quote
TY. Most helpful. Will keep as a référence.
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Shaman
wow you do a great job keep this going can you write on shamans Vs monks...hehe
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thank you! Outstanding and clear presentation!
Edited by Bigbadbabe on 7/23/2013 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Warlock
hi im having troubles..
I have forgotten how to get the flight path to work..
Everytime I try and go to fly it says you don't know any other flight locations in red
and it doesn't let me fly
What do I need to do to stop this from happening so I can fly cuz im stuck on a quest and I haven't played in along awhile and im starting over.
help is much appreciated please help me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Everytime I try and go to fly it says you don't know any other flight locations in red

That's probably because you don't know any other flight locations.

You have to talk to the flight master in each quest hub you travel to in order to effectively use the flight paths. Green exclamation points on your mini-map mark them.

Also note: Flight paths are not a direct flight from point A to B thing. They are more like a network/web where your taxi will need to swing by each flight point between your starting location and your destination. If you are missing a critical link between the two, then you won't be able to make that trip.

During Cataclysm they made it so your flight points were learned automatically as you leveled, this was to ensure that players who leveled 1-60 on one continent could travel around to the Cataclysm 80-85 zones on the other continent. It also prevented players who leveled 1-60 entirely in Kalimdor from getting stranded in Vash'Jir at the Vash'jir flight point which only linked to Stormwind/Undercity. They have since remedied that issue.

Because the problem that necessitated the automatic learning of flight points is now fixed, they reverted that change back to the way it was before Cataclysm.
Edited by Avanna on 8/7/2013 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Warlock
hey guys first time to play wow and my play time end i have pre paid card what should i do for first time to pay
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why don't you tell the new players how skewed the class system is? tell them that if they want to play wow better not pick a Clothie like a mage or a Lock because the plate wearers will eat them alive with all of their silences and interrupts that make Clothies unable to perform any attack spells. since cloth has the least armor value of any class they are easily destroyed by every other class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
tell them that if they want to play wow better not pick a Clothie like a mage or a Lock because the plate wearers will eat them alive with all of their silences and interrupts that make Clothies unable to perform any attack spells. since cloth has the least armor value of any class they are easily destroyed by every other class.

Rofl, seriously? You think clothies are that disadvantaged? If that were the case then warlocks would not be one of the prime soloing specs for old raids in this game (just behind DK's and Paladins). Also, there are PLENTY of top-ranking warlocks, mages, and priests in the higher PvP tiers. Just because YOU had trouble, doesn't mean there's any issues with the cloth classes.

Perhaps you should make a thread in this forum or the forums for your class with each of your clothie characters, and see if others have any advice for you. There may be a gear, gemming, enchanting, reforging, or just method-of-attack issue that you're running into.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]