Welcome to Warcraft - Frequent Questions

(Sticky)

3 Human Paladin
How do I activate a quest fight battle, I am a newbie and don't now how to battle these 6 animals I have to kill in Northshire
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Merced
How do I activate a quest fight battle, I am a newbie and don't now how to battle these 6 animals I have to kill in Northshire

For future reference, ask questions in a new thread instead of the stickies. Not everyone looks here for questions to answer.

To fight a mob, left click it to select it as a target, then use one of your attack abilities.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Hunter
In light of the question, I added Mouse commands to the list as well.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you I am very new and had many questions...you have answered many.
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Priest
been looking for info on how do i get my first pet? infact need to know how to get battle pets. and are there any others.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/20/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Cliffy
been looking for info on how do i get my first pet? infact need to know how to get battle pets. and are there any others.

Make a thread. Don't ask questions in the stickies.
Reply Quote
13 Night Elf Druid
can someone help me? how do i get my chariter to sleep?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As said to others, you'll have better luck getting your questions answered by posting a new thread rather than posting in the sticky threads. Therefor with this knowledge I'm going to refrain from answers so you can get the hang of starting your own thread :D.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Death Knight
How d I add game time right off the WoW website because my mom wont take me to the store... PLEASE HELP
Reply Quote
77 Human Paladin
por favor ayudenme como establesco mis glifos
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/24/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Blackpaladin
por favor ayudenme como establesco mis glifos

I'm very rusty, but...

Por favor comience una nueva discusión.

No publiques aquí.

Or something along those lines. It's been many moons.

Español:
http://us.battle.net/wow/es/forum/1050606/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Next time please make your own thread with your own question.

Is there a way to send your heirloom gear from one server to another of your players on another server?

Not through the in-game mail system, no. That system is very segregated by server and has no way to get mail from one server to another, so it's not a limitation of the items but the mail system.

The only way to get items from one server to another is to bypass the in-game mail system entirely. The only way to do that is to put all the items you want on the new server on a character, then pay for a server transfer for that character. Then the heirlooms can be sent to any character of yours on the new server.

Edit: and the post I was responding to was deleted by it's poster, oh well I'll just leave this answer here for others.
Edited by Avanna on 3/11/2013 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Human Rogue
hi im new here and i am having trouble.. how do i heel while im in battle?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]