Fresh New Take on the Paladin Class

90 Human Paladin
So I was thinking about all the changes that have been made to my favorite class lately and I had some ideas. Quite frankly, I'm tired of the old "holy crusader" theme and feel like we need a revamp.

The following is just a rough draft, I'm open to comments and criticism.

El Paladin Nuevo
Guardians of the Tex-Mex cuisine, paladins bolster their allies with delicious aromas and flavors to inspire their friends on the battlefield. In combat, they can wield massive cooking utensils, stun their foes, destroy bland food, and ignite their fellow adventurer's palates. Paladins are a support class designed to outlast their opponents when it comes to bringing the flavor.

Some Paladin abilities:
Avenger's Nacho - flings a crispy corn tortilla chip at your target's mouth, silencing them and interrupting for 3 sec.

Con Quesocration - covers the land beneath the paladin with a delicious melted cheese sauce (deals damage and slows attackers)

Chipotle Strike - An instant strike that harnesses the power of smoked jalapeno

Sacred Duty - a private ritual that takes place after a hard day of adventuring

Hand of Salsa - delivers a spicy jolt to a party member, reducing their threat by 2% every 1 second

Taquito Verde - An instant weapon attack that causes a percentage of weapon damage. Consumes all applications of Holy Guacamole to increase damage dealt

(yes this has been a <s>shameless</s> delicious repost)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Neither clever nor amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
0/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nice. I think we have a few of those at our local Mexican joint.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
0/10

quoted for truth
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
....... Add an interesting story to your post and it might not get such bad reviews. As of the moment.... extremely sad.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
This is what the dislike button was made for......

0/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]