But then when do I get my nap in?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
But then when do I get my nap in?

Heroics.

But that's when I out-dps the dps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I heal as ele most of the time now. Drop healing stream and kill things before they can do much damage. Healing Surge post-combat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shoot, I would like to be AWAKE for HLK... I have yet to kill him :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shoot, I would like to be AWAKE for HLK... I have yet to kill him :(

My guild raids extremely late at night for me (9-12am Monday -Thursday), so I'm always terrified that I will fall asleep in the middle of the encounter.

Not that it really matters, atm. Apparently the DPS are too busy forgetting the past few months of work and are standing in the Shadow Traps.

Again.
BUT I THOUGHT THEY INCRASED DEEPS?!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I can now finally play like a hybrid and not some kind of battlefield nurse with tusks.

Zigra,
although I look great in scrubs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Enjoy the 1. earthshield, 2. dps rotation for now. When 5 mans are run at appropriate gear levels during cata (prior to 4.1) I expect it to be much more difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Reta -- do I know you? Have you ever been on duckwood?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
@Reta -- do I know you? Have you ever been on duckwood?

Your guild name is Spoon? THERE IS NO SPOON.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I haven't done heroics since the patch and i've been 10k over the JP cap, but when I did I had been doing them as elemental. It was atleast entertaining, sometimes you'd get a bad or undeargeared tank that couldn't hold aggro and you'd get to Heal, Tank, and DPS!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I have a couple tanks in my guild who run in their DPS spec and gear for heroics. This actually makes healing quite a challenge and changes a boring daily into a challenge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]