Cataclysm Holy Basics Guide (4.3)

(Locked)

87 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks Aliena! I always love your guides, even as a veteran priest I always find you are able to help me out. :) Welcome to the new forums. ^^
90 Blood Elf Priest
@ Aliena I am sorry for that and I edited my post. I am not sure what I was thinking(well not thinking mostly). The problem right now is that for us more mortal level priests we need tons of spirit. Even at 1300 spirit(everything reforged, gemmed for spirit) I don't have mana to comfortably do long intense fights. Its a balancing act between healing more with more throughput stats or longevity but its not something the other healers have to concern themselves with. Every single spirit I gem or reforge into my gear is lost "healing power" in favor of longevity and I need tons of it right now.
80 Night Elf Priest
Wait, did you copy and paste this from the old forums, or did it transfer over?? o.O
90 Blood Elf Priest
Copy paste. The new post limit is 5000 characters instead of 10000, so it was pretty annoying.
85 Human Paladin
*Gasp* Is this the Aliena from youtube? :O
I didn't know you were this involved.
80 Night Elf Priest
Copy paste. The new post limit is 5000 characters instead of 10000, so it was pretty annoying.

Yeah, I think I would find that to be a pain. Lol. Well, glad you did it. :D
80 Night Elf Priest
*Gasp* Is this the Aliena from youtube? :O
I didn't know you were this involved.

Come one now. Aliena is everywhere. *looks around* ...EVERYWHERE! It's a little creepy, really.

I would know, we're e-homies. :P But she no like me. :[
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been a forum troll for years. :(

And hey! Not my fault you can't take honesty!
Edited by Aliena on 11/5/2010 10:01 PM PDT
80 Night Elf Priest

True story. She's been banned multiple times. (Total lie...or is it? o.O)

And I can take honesty...but I still don't think I look undead. >.>
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm a ban virgin. I don't do the ACTUAL trolling thing. I just do less-than-constructive posts, occasionally. Like this one.

Also, then you need glasses. :(
Edited by Aliena on 11/5/2010 10:06 PM PDT
80 Night Elf Priest
I'm a ban virgin. I don't do the ACTUAL trolling thing. I just do less-than-constructive posts, occasionally. Like this one.

Less-than-constructive. Sounds like my posts to everyone on the old priest forums since the patch. Some people would call my posts other things though.... *cough*

And I...don't believe that I need glasses. >.> Wait...don't you wear glasses?! How ironic. -.-
90 Dwarf Priest

You dooo. Srsly. >.>
80 Night Elf Priest

You dooo. Srsly. >.>

You two are in cahoots! Picking on the best looking avatar on these forums. For shame!

Edit: No one ever commented on my avatar on the old forums. :[
Edited by Erebös on 11/5/2010 10:13 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest

Less-than-constructive. Sounds like my posts to everyone on the old priest forums since the patch. Some people would call my posts other things though.... *cough*

And I...don't believe that I need glasses. >.> Wait...don't you wear glasses?! How ironic. -.-

Contacts! It's almost like my eyes don't even suck.
80 Night Elf Priest

Contacts! It's almost like my eyes don't even suck.

So this means that you would need glasses if it weren't for the contacts. Yeah, I think I win this round.
90 Blood Elf Priest
You have no proof!
80 Night Elf Priest
You have no proof!

What is it that we call that newfangled contraption? Facebook? Yeah, that's it.

^ Win.
90 Blood Elf Priest
It could be a fashion statement!
80 Night Elf Priest
It could be a fashion statement!

Then drive through a narrow road on a mountain with no contacts or glasses. :O
90 Blood Elf Priest
Driving is for suckers.

PS you hijacked my mildly informative thread. =(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]