WoD Shaman FAQ
- added item links to glyphs
- modified "how to AE" for elemental and enhance for the new fire nova and earthquake
- removed fire nova note from searing totem as it no longer applies
- removed mention of HoTs from deep healing (resto mastery) as it now works with all heals
- removed spellpower coefficient from earth shield section as it's already in the spell appendix
- dropped earthshield coefficient by 20%
- added note about resilience having diminishing returns to Skills, Stats, and Ratings at 85 section
- changed links to new EJ guides for elemental and resto
Raiding Melee Hit (Specials) = 8% - 6% from Dual Wield = 2% = 240 Hit Rating (120 Draenei)
Raiding Melee Hit (Autoattack) = 27% - 6% from Dual Wield = 21% = 2522 Hit Rating (2402 Draenei)
Raiding Spell Hit = 17% = 1742 Hit Rating (1639 Draenei)
Raiding Expertise = 6.5% = 26 Expertise - 8 from Unleashed Rage = 18 Expertise = 540 Expertise Rating
Heroic Melee Hit (Specials) = 6% - 6% from Dual Wield = 0% = 0 Hit Rating
Heroic Melee Hit (Autoattack) = 25% - 6% from Dual Wield = 19% = 2282 Hit Rating (2162 Draenei)
Heroic Spell Hit = 6% = 615 Hit Rating (512 Draenei)
Heroic Expertise = 6% = 24 Expertise - 8 from Unleashed Rage = 16 Expertise = 481 Expertise Rating
Resto Haste Soft Cap = 916 Haste Rating (788 Goblin)
As a dual wielding enhancement shaman, what is the cap for hit rating in PvP?
On the same page, it may behoove (get it? i'm a draenei) you to add a section on weapon and armor enchants for shaman.
I link to the EJ and totemspot guides, they go into item enchants.
The shaman hasn't been my main since vanilla, but I've kept the FAQ updated continuously, every patch, since march 2007.
If you see anything that you feel should be corrected, please let me know.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.