The default UI makes my /waggle go away :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
moveanything
OPie

that's it.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
DBM, Healbot. Probably grab decursive cause healbot wont track it anymore for me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I see myself using DBM, a pallymod I forget the name of for tracking Holy Power in the middle of my screen... and I think that's all, really.

I'm pretty minimalist that way.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm a pvper at heart, so right now I'm only using Capping for timers.

For pve I have recount and gatherer and that's it.
Reply Quote
33 Human Paladin
I'm going with:
- Titan Panel
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Recount
- Omen
- X-Perl
- Power Auras (for keeping track of HP count and the duration of Inquisition)

How all of that has anything to do with Paladin?

Anyways, Clcret is the only Paladin addon I'm using now and will continue using in Cata. Thank the Light the need for PallyPower is gone for good.

As for addons in general.

Essential:
- PitBull 4
- Clcret
- OmniCC
- RangeColors
- Headline (waiting for Caelnameplates to update)
- GoGoMount (maybe)

Non-essential:
- Skada
- Auctionator
- Titan Panel (maybe)
Edited by Floating on 11/9/2010 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
- SpartanUI
- Recount
- DBM

I keeps it simple. I actually prefer the new WoW raid frames over Grid. Just me?
Reply Quote
33 Human Paladin
I keeps it simple. I actually prefer the new WoW raid frames over Grid. Just me?

Yeah, I love new wow raid frames more than Grid. Probably gonna be forced to use some addon in the future, that would allow to filter out particular buffs/debuffs from the default frames, though.
Reply Quote
Anyone have a good recommendation for a mod that will let me move the holy power dangle to the middle and make it more visible? I tried one that lets you move the UI around anyway you like and re-size it, but then I can't right click buffs off of myself anymore due to new permission screw ups. And no, not advice on how to macro buff removal, just how to move the holy power bar please. :(
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
I can't be asked to list all of my addons, but take a look here and see for yourself.
Epic UI is epic k.
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k145/chonz_01/WoWScrnShot_110910_132802.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
- SpartanUI
- Recount
- DBM

I'm sure other people like them as well, but the fact that they do not show incoming heals, debuffs, your own buffs, and are really effing huge in comparison to grid, makes me not want to use them at all. Granted, maybe there are customization options that allow you to add these things, but I doubt they would be as thorough as grid can be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, I have yet to find a class timer that I like more than rogue power bars. I use that on my paladin. If anyone else can find a class timer (the kind that displays active buffs and how long they will be active) that allows you to 1) adjust the priority of these buffs, and 2) change the color of them, I'd love to hear it. Classtimer addon doesn't do either, last I checked, and I know of no others.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I only run Grid, DBM and Recount. For any of my 3 80's, one of each hybrid class.

The patch right before TBC hit permanently cured me of using any type of major add-ons.

The patch hit and I found I couldn't play the game at all without the add-ons I had become so dependant upon. Add-ons which were broken for weeks. It was enough to send me into a 6 month break.
Edited by Domus on 11/9/2010 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
OFFT

The default UI makes my /waggle go away :(

You lost your Waggle with your name change :(

ONT

The default UI is ugly and as far from efficient as it could be.
Edited by Requital on 11/10/2010 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
BadBoy
Bartender4
BigWigs
BossNotes
Broker_CPU
Broker_Currency
Broker_DurabilityInfo
Broker_MicroMenu
Broker_SocialState
Borker_uClock
ChocolateBar
ClassTimer
Clique
Omen
Parrot
Pitbull4
Prat3
Quartz
Recount
SatrinaBuffFrame
SexyMap
SimpleRaidTargetIcons
Skinner
StarTip
TidyPlates
tullaCC
WIM
Xloot

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]