Question about mr robot optimization

90 Pandaren Priest
the only things really wrong with it was an extra 0 on sanc's coefficient and no support for scaling raid cooldowns

i will say - i do use AMR to optimize my WW, but cautiously. i still don't think i'll be using it for my healers.

whoa the delta viewer's new. neat

I can't tell you what was causing the issue, because I don't know enough of how the calculations are done. But I do know that there is no reality where Holy Word: Sanctuary does more HPS than Divine Hymn. :-P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Sanctuary has been fixed, as well as a couple of other coefficients that were off, and it will now detect Holy spec if that is your active spec when you use the armory thing. If you see any other numbers that are off just let me know and I'll have a look at it.

Almost all the computations are in the file https://github.com/skiadas/HealCalc3/blob/master/js/app/model/spell.js
it's not entirely straightforward but it's fairly readable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sanctuary has been fixed, as well as a couple of other coefficients that were off, and it will now detect Holy spec if that is your active spec when you use the armory thing. If you see any other numbers that are off just let me know and I'll have a look at it.

Almost all the computations are in the file https://github.com/skiadas/HealCalc3/blob/master/js/app/model/spell.js

Ohhh, thanks. I appreciate the auto detect, as well. It was a bit confusing trying to figure out just what I had to hit to make Holy be my spec (which, iirc, had to do with my using Chrome).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Ohhh, thanks. I appreciate the auto detect, as well. It was a bit confusing trying to figure out just what I had to hit to make Holy be my spec (which, iirc, had to do with my using Chrome).

Yep Chrome was doing a number on me, but it should be all fixed now. I was registering for a slightly wrong event when the user clicked something in the Filters, so Chrome ended up always showing you the previous setting. (Essentially Chrome was running my code on a click but BEFORE it changed the checkbox, while Firefox was running it AFTER it changed the checkbox.) Anyway, should be all good now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]