Siege of Orgrimmar question

100 Blood Elf Hunter
I am just wondering what Ilvl will be required to que for this. I am hoping to get to run it but I don't know if my Ilvl is high enough :(

Anyone have any idea what Ilvl we are going to need to be able to get into this raid?

/crosses fingers and prays that she will be able to get in because her timecard runs out on the 13th and she cant afford another one right now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
iLvl for LFR is 498 i believe, ilvl to do normals is around 522-530.
Reply Quote
23 Pandaren Hunter
I heard 500. I haven't actually read it from a legitimate source. Just from reading the forums.
Reply Quote
98 Undead Rogue

"DANG! I got to get more upgrades."
/sad face
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

There's no "ilvl for normals" other than what players decide to set.

Same for flex, there's no minimum ilvl other than what players want
Reply Quote
98 Undead Rogue
08/22/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Sanctifìed

There's no "ilvl for normals" other than what players decide to set.

Same for flex, there's no minimum ilvl other than what players want

"So I can go beat up Garrosh with an Ilvl of 462? I know, it's a shameful ilvl."
/sad face
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
"So I can go beat up Garrosh with an Ilvl of 462? I know, it's a shameful ilvl."
/sad face

You can go and get carried at ilvl 462 on normal/heroic ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage

You can go and get corpse-dragged at ilvl 462 on normal/heroic ;)

Fixed that for you. =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You can go and get corpse-dragged at ilvl 462 on normal/heroic ;)

Fixed that for you. =)

That was an extremely satisfying mental image.
Reply Quote
If I remember Right, in order to get in on the Siege Of Org Saga, U have to have a Toon that is Level 90.
with Gear in the 471 to 500, so do a lot of raids.
U also must do a Major Battle against the Orc in Sen'jin Village. (home of the DarkSpear Troll.)
After U win that Battle, You move over to Razor Hill where the battle to take over that post will happen.
if U win.
when U return to Pandira (I know this is spell wrong, sorry!)
you will be given a Quest in Either Two Moon or Seven Sister, that will take U back to Razor Hill, to be a Rebel Fighter in a Kinded Hit & Run Loot Taking in the Northern Barrens Area.
Each time U do this, U will be given a Mojo jar that can be use on the Gear You'll pick up along the way on this Quest. (use the Mojo Jar stuff on the Gear, which will get U a New kind of Gear that will help U in the Upcoming Siege of Orgrimmar.

please note, that if U got a Low-Level toon, who hasn't been to Panda Land (Can remember how to spell the Real name, sorry)
the Area that I Menchi above will still look the same as it was before any of these battle took place.

sorry for the bad writing, (I'm just that bad at it,) so be nice.

Eh it's not an essay you have to write, just an internet chat text. Who cares about proper grammar.

You do not have to do all those to get into Siege of Orgrimmar. The stuff from 5.3 (Sen'jin village, and Razor Hill fights) will no longer be in the game, as soon as 5.4 comes out. As for the requirements to get into LFR SoS, 498 or 502 seems reasonable to allow in. Just do some ToT LFR for now until the patch. You will have the required ilvl before patch comes out (if the RNG Gods smile upon you).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]