Chrysippus' Sippy Cup & Crazy Chicken (H-OT)

90 Draenei Shaman
mernin!

vuhdo good news: i think i got it sort of working good! and it does exactly what i want in regards to spell binds and i am very pleased.

vuhdo bad news: it is ugly. hideously ugly. why is the text yellow. i dont want it to be class colors or yellow i want it to be black or white. also the colors are too bright.

so i am still trying to figure that out.

also there is a little semi transparent bar that is floating around, i know it is part of my main tank frame but it shows up allllll the time even when not in a raid idk how to get rid of it.

k, I'll try to help!

Health Bar Text

Go to the Panels tab at the bottom of the Vuhdo window

Choose the Text option, 7 from the top, on the right hand side of the Panels tab

The biggest white "box" on the Text window you're looking at has an example of a (grey) health bar at the top of it. If you click on that health bar, you'll get a new window to pop up which will allow you to change the colour to anything you want :) (... I was confused at first about how to get white, but it's just at the very center of the "colour wheel" picker thing).

[IMPORTANT EDIT: whenever the Vuhdo people add a blue "Apply All" button to a window, ALWAYS always always ***ALWAYS*** punch it. Multiple times, in case it was asleep the first time you punched it. ***THEN*** click the "apply" button, for good measure. "Apply All" ensures the changes you've made will apply to *all* panels - which becomes important for anything bigger than 25man groups, and which will piss you off COMPLETELY when your 2nd panel isn't doing what it's *supposed* to be doing when you find yourself in a more-than-25-man group. I can *guarantee* you your brain will go blank and you won't remember how to fix whatever it is before they're ready to pull.]

Transparent Tank Bar thing

hmmmm... I might have to ask a bunch of questions to figure this out.

First, try going to the General tab

Choose the "General" option, first button down the right hand side of the General tab

In the "Hide Panels" white "box" at the bottom of the General window, do you have "Empty" and "Empty buttons" checked?
Edited by Ellarix on 8/24/2013 3:45 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
I need to respec heals. You guys are where it's at :D

Welcome to the OT thread!

:D
90 Draenei Shaman
k, apparently I'm the only person alive today... OMG, has the Zombie Apocalypse hit??? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME????

<hops on Iritha, gets Shackle Undead ready>

hmmm, or would Rhooke's Turn Evil be better?

Prolly Shackle, right?

anyway... I'm spamming a 3rd post in here because omg I'm so mad at AMR right now it's not funny (re: AMR thread, of course)... I appreciate that the Zoo dude is drying to de-escalate the situation but he's actually making me more angry than I already was. It's like he thinks that changing his posting "tune" will make people willing to let go of everything he & the warlock said before the warlock's spreadsheets or whatever were outed as being wrong.

What he needs to do if he has any hope of regaining healer support is *acknowledge* that there's been a problem for quite a while, and *apologize* for it having taken so long to find it (despite longtime & heavy criticism from the healer community), also *acknowledging* that healers have been pushing for a long time about its inaccuracies and *promising* that they'll go through ***all*** their healer calculation tools thoroughly to ensure there are no other glaring errors which haven't been caught.

F that guy and his stupid arrogance.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Screw that site.

I'm out for the evening. Time to watch some soccer, thunderstorms, and cooler weather. I'm excited.
90 Night Elf Priest
I just don't think you can quantify stat priorities for healers as easily as they are trying to. And I don't' think they want to understand that. I gt what they are trying to do and I commend them for the effort, but they just aren't giving good information for beginner healers.
90 Blood Elf Monk
you forgot your clothes again, Zo.
90 Draenei Paladin
I was just linked http://secondlife.com/destination/engine-steampunk-gay-club and, reading the link and being the person I am, I had to - nay, I felt OBLIGATED TO click.

Not only does the description of "the RLV-enabled fetish dungeon area and the dedicated Welcome Center for the newly-arrived citizens of SL" sound fantastic, but it's extremely generous of the Second Life website to automatically sign you in with your Facebook account and give "Share with Facebook" a big ol' check, even if you've never been to the site or played their game before. I wonder how many people have accidentally broadcasted coming out of the closet on Facebook because of something like this.

Oops sorry, I meant to only share that with my video game dungeon. Yes. "Dungeon". I'll bring home groceries, dear.

For the record, I'm not replacing WoW with an even more time-consuming game... this is just hilarious and I felt like sharing ;-)
90 Human Priest
Tailias likes boys.
90 Night Elf Priest
you forgot your clothes again, Zo.

yeah... was registering the toon on wow progress and just haven't logged out again to let it update... so, yeah.... I'm an exhibitionist anyway so no worries ;)
Edited by Zoevil on 8/24/2013 5:11 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Monk
Tailias likes boys.

you can tell because of his excellent mogs.

I have a mogging quandary

I need to have green hair, at least temporarily, but i don't have anything that matches it :<
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd say his mogs are awful, but I still need him to hop out of that cake.
90 Night Elf Priest
I need to have green hair, at least temporarily, but i don't have anything that matches it :<

Use anything neutral-- White, browns, golds, even navy/midnight blue. Personally, I'm fond of Pink with green.

But I also might have a little bit of xmog problem... /blush.... This toon in particular has about 150 or so pieces that I picked up specifically for xmog...
90 Night Elf Monk
Use anything neutral-- White, browns, golds, even navy/midnight blue. Personally, I'm fond of Pink with green.

The blue isn't working. Maybe my tank set (brown/orange) would work ... it worked for me in real life. Black is out because i want a druidy theme.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Finally got around to doing challenge modes. Holy crap they're fun to heal!
90 Night Elf Priest
08/24/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Rainbodash

The blue isn't working. Maybe my tank set (brown/orange) would work ... it worked for me in real life. Black is out because i want a druidy theme.

might work... depending on the shade of orange and how much orange.
Edited by Zoevil on 8/24/2013 5:29 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Finally got around to doing challenge modes. Holy crap they're fun to heal!

Aren't they though? It's nice to just grab a few really good friends and do content where what I do actually matters.
90 Night Elf Druid
08/24/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Rainbodash

feast your eyes on my new mog xD
90 Night Elf Priest

feast your eyes on my new mog xD

I love it!!!

on a side note... I'm not entirely sure why, but I always expect your toon to be very short and am usually mildly surprised when I open your armory page to see a full sized NElf.

e: thinkin about changing mine again... I'm getting bored and everyone has shiny new xmogs... hmmm....
Edited by Zoevil on 8/24/2013 5:47 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
*slams head into desk repetedly*

Hopefully raid won't be so horrible tonight.

Also, I can't "Remember the Sunwell" because I' haven't done that raid and it's one of the few I've never even at least seen. >=/

e: thinkin about changing mine again... I'm getting bored and everyone has shiny new xmogs... hmmm....

DOOOO ITTTT
Edited by Naér on 8/24/2013 5:54 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aren't they though? It's nice to just grab a few really good friends and do content where what I do actually matters.

I know right! It actually makes the dungeons bearable.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]