Chrysippus' Sippy Cup & Crazy Chicken (H-OT)

100 Night Elf Priest
I know we're not close in any regard. But if you ever need anyone, I'm always around to talk. Always.

((hugs))

Naer#1565

Thanks. ♥

Things are better. Yesterday was not, but today is good so far. And, hopefully, my dad is going to fly me out to his place in Montana next month for about 5 days of rest and relaxation.
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Aw that sounds nice <3 Maybe some time away is what you need :)

Also here if you want to talk, this goes for anyone :D Veroicone#1375

<3
90 Pandaren Shaman
After 4 years of trying I finally won the STVFT and my wow life is complete. Because now I am Salty.
Edited by Harpoa on 8/25/2013 2:24 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
^ Aw that sounds nice <3 Maybe some time away is what you need :)

Also here if you want to talk, this goes for anyone :D Veroicone#1375

<3

It's exactly what I need. He said he'd talk to my stepmom and see if they could help with the car, and I just said, "No, I'm an adult and that's my responsibility. What would be amazing would be you just flying me out for about a week."

It was something we were trying to plan anyway, before I ship out, and I was running out of time and now funds.

♥ I love you all, though. We have such a great community.
96 Tauren Monk
I'm pretty useless but you know where to reach me if you really need to, Elly.
90 Draenei Paladin
And, hopefully, my dad is going to fly me out to his place in Montana next month for about 5 days of rest and relaxation.

Woaden was close.

(Hugs for Elly!)
100 Night Elf Priest
Did he guess Wyoming again?
90 Troll Priest
Thanks. ♥

Things are better. Yesterday was not, but today is good so far. And, hopefully, my dad is going to fly me out to his place in Montana next month for about 5 days of rest and relaxation.

Sounds like you could use some good 'ole dad time! Have a wonderful trip! It's not a problem ^^o

At least, I know my dad, for all his faults, is a big goofball so that usually helps even when I'm determined to feel down.
Edited by Naér on 8/25/2013 4:00 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
I know we're not close in any regard. But if you ever need anyone, I'm always around to talk. Always.

((hugs))

Naer#1565

Thanks. ♥

:D

[edit: The smile above is for Elly... before I edited this bit in, it looked.. a little wrong, launching in on the topic below... ]

Another bit about the Lucy situation -

Yes. If you can get an alcoholic to *admit* they need help, then yes, you have already seen some change.

Admitting they need help doesn't mean they're committed to go out and *get* help, though.

So Part 2 of that is if the alcoholic is willing to stick with something like AA, then... well, a lot more of the change has actually happened, even though many, many people get involved with AA (or something similar) and don't manage to... well... embrace it whole-heartedly. And even those who *do* embrace it whole-heartedly are unfortunately still very vulnerable to relapse.

After 4 years of trying I finally won the STVFT and my wow life is complete. Because now I am Salty.

Grats :D

Also, some things were official even before you were awarded a title ;D

I'm pretty useless but you know where to reach me if you really need to, Elly.

You're far from useless. Believe me.
Edited by Ellarix on 8/25/2013 4:19 PM PDT
96 Tauren Monk
You're far from useless. Believe me.

I dunno. I'm pretty terrible at everything.
90 Dwarf Priest
dunno. I'm pretty terrible at everything.

Negative.
/tar Mist
/cast Smite
90 Human Priest
I actually broke elethia's car. ask her.

also mist you're definitely not terrible. we used not get along at all and i used to not really like you that much but i've liked you more and more as time has gone on so clearly you have a positive effect on at least some people! and you have given great advice to people both personal and game related for a long time now.
Edited by Tsilyi on 8/25/2013 4:44 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
you have given great advice to people both personal and game related for a long time now.

re: Mist.

Also - 60% through lvl 87 on my Horde priest! Maybe I'll be able to do some Horde-side LFR funsies some day :D

(don't hold your breath for Flex tho - not sure how much work will get done on this toon!)
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay flex raiding!

Will have to start setting up the site again for events and stuff both horde and alliance :)
96 Tauren Monk
guys.

the VMAs are on.

NSYNC is playing tonight.
90 Human Priest
Lady Gaga's performance cheered me up

I LOVE YOU GAGAAAAAA
90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't watched the VMAs in yearrsssss

The last time I remember watching them was maybe junior high? Maybe one year in high school :p
90 Dwarf Priest
I thought they where damned annoying when they where relevant just because I was tired of being their target demographic. My appreciation of frivolous pop music has increased as I've gotten older. I never really gave them a chance I suppose.

I may go back and revise my opinion but that is a bit low on my priority list atm.
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't have cable, so I tried watching it on their stupid livestream.

MMMM LET'S HAVE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE BUT THE MAINSTAGE. LET'S NOT HAVE GOOD SOUND QUALITY.

I hate you MTV.
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Well it is MTV :P Idk what you expected!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]