Chrysippus' Sippy Cup & Crazy Chicken (H-OT)

90 Night Elf Druid

i'm still waiting on transmog advice! all the leather armor being ugly is no excuse! :P

I am thinking about farming/buying a ghostwalker set for Pipi. It would look fantastic on a nelf, I believe.

i was actually looking at those pieces on the AH recently but they were SO expensive and my gold is split between 2 realms right now. it does look nice on nelfs though especially with the skin color i chose. :3
Edited by Weetabix on 8/23/2013 9:48 AM PDT
i'm still waiting on transmog advice! all the leather armor being ugly is no excuse! :P

<----is pretty nice. Though I feel like I should get better shoulders and a helm.
90 Dwarf Priest
You all make me want cake.
Evil.
Evil cake?
Mmmm delicious evil.

(posts like this are why new comers claim the OT is all nonsense)
90 Blood Elf Priest
You all make me want cake.
Evil.
Evil cake?
Mmmm delicious evil.

(posts like this are why new comers claim the OT is all nonsense)

Silly Winni, only evil Priests get evil cake. You're a d0rf, and my faction leader is a roid raging racist.

EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
90 Troll Priest
I love making different flavors of mountain dew cake.

For one cast party, I made mountain dew penguin waffles.

All the colors of the rainbow too! Voltage, white out, livewire, code red, blackout, supernova, regular, gamer fuel's red and blue and I even smuggled out some baja blast for my evil purposes.

I used to keep track of how hard a show was using a chain and mountain dew tabs. The more mtn dew tabs on the necklace, the more stress and therefore, the harder the show. I start at 5 weeks to open.

Little Shop wins. I had to get a second necklace to keep track.
90 Goblin Priest
Devil's Food Cake #1 cake in the world.
Serving me Red Velvet is a sure fire way to make me disappointed. I got a free cupcake for my birthday at a local steakhouse and I assumed it was going to be chocolate. Nope. Red Velvet. Worst birthday ever.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love making different flavors of mountain dew cake.

For one cast party, I made mountain dew penguin waffles.

All the colors of the rainbow too! Voltage, white out, livewire, code red, blackout, supernova, regular, gamer fuel's red and blue and I even smuggled out some baja blast for my evil purposes.

I used to keep track of how hard a show was using a chain and mountain dew tabs. The more mtn dew tabs on the necklace, the more stress and therefore, the harder the show. I start at 5 weeks to open.

Little Shop wins. I had to get a second necklace to keep track.

Mountain Dew is my 2nd favorite soda, especially Baja Blast.

But nothing, NOTHING YOU HERE ME is better than Dr. Pepper.
90 Dwarf Priest
Feed me.
90 Troll Priest
I do not like chocolate. But I'll make you Devil's food cake if I somehow get kidnapped to ny and then flown to your house for blizzcon without tickets bc LOL THERE ARE NO TICKETS.

I would make you cake. Deliciously chocolate-laden cake. With homemade chocolate icing too.

But nothing, NOTHING YOU HERE ME is better than Dr. Pepper.

Not even pibb?
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 9:57 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey guys! Look what the Administration decided to cook up because they thought we weren't freaking watching!

That's right, guys! SOPA is back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTt4K4Cae4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/unauthorized-streaming-felony_n_3720479.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/08/05/sopa-died-in-2012-but-obama-administration-wants-to-revive-part-of-it/

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130805/12472124074/administration-cant-let-go-wants-to-bring-back-felony-streaming-provisions-sopa.shtml

Petition to stop it: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2013/LMzMVrQF

Write your Senators and Congressmen. Sign the petition!
90 Night Elf Druid
This game really does need more sexy man armor.

Butts. Need butts everywhere.

--

so who else goes on salty bets when bored or waiting in que?

huh?

http://www.saltybet.com/
90 Troll Priest
Write your Senators and Congressmen. Sign the petition!

Definitely going down to the capitol soon.

I'll be writing. You can count on that.
90 Gnome Monk
I would ask for a sippy cup but my people have enough of an image problem as is.

On a slightly related note my d&d 3.5 campaign starts up again tomorrow where I can replay my role as a halfling sorcerer. The many jokes about "Well, back in the Shire we", giant rooms at various inns and so forth.

I did have a diet 7up cake that one of my cousins made once. Not too bad but still fairly bad for me so it's not something I would eat every day.
90 Goblin Priest
I demand chocolate cupcakes if you and your fake inner-guild rogue boyfriend are going to sleep in my living room.
90 Human Priest
lol

Ever since I mentioned to my friend that we're trying to find someone for Siege, he's been sucking up to me hardcore.

And he's just now moved on from that to serious flirting. I'm like 99.9% sure he's straight.

I can't stop laughing.
90 Troll Priest
I demand chocolate cupcakes if you and your fake inner-guild rogue boyfriend are going to sleep in my living room.

BAHAHAHAHHA *dies laughing*

Okay. Okay. I can do that.

Devil's food cupcake with homemade frosting. Also can make homemade chocolate if you'd like to compliment it. For someone who does't care for chocolate, I'm decent with it because I was surrounded by chocolate obsessed people. I had to learn.

And he's just now moved on from that to serious flirting. I'm like 99.9% sure he's straight.

I can't stop laughing.

My fake in guild relationship is really violent. He said he's coming down to md to bust on my door. Not down my door. On my door.
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:11 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol why won't you recruit him?! He's trying so hard!

heh heh. she said hard.
90 Dwarf Priest
Can you do carrot cake? It's actually my favorite.
If you put butter cream on it you are off my Solstice card list.
90 Night Elf Priest
UP is on.

10 minutes in, bawling. SO GOOD, SO SAD.
90 Troll Priest
He's so hard!

D:

Keep his grimy straight boy hands off my twin. He wouldn't even know what to do with Ilu.

Can you do carrot cake? It's actually my favorite.
If you put butter cream on it you are off my Solstice card list.

=D I can do that! Yeah! I'd love to!

And UP... I've still not watched it =(
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:13 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]