Chrysippus' Sippy Cup & Crazy Chicken (H-OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
Hey guys! Look what the Administration decided to cook up because they thought we weren't freaking watching!

That's right, guys! SOPA is back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTt4K4Cae4

I agree with what he is trying to say to an extent, but he may need to reconsider his delivery. :|
100 Goblin Priest
It's funnier in my head because I picture our toons hanging out and not us as people. So a fem troll and a fem panda are both trying to get comfortable and sleep in a goblin sized apartment with goblin sized furniture.
90 Troll Priest
It's funnier in my head because I picture our toons hanging out and not us as people. So a fem troll and a fem panda are both trying to get comfortable and sleep in a goblin sized apartment with goblin sized furniture.

That would be pretty hilarious. I can't lie.

It's obvious Tumna would have to sleep on the floor. No furballs on the couch. Plus I'm the one making you cupcakes so... I mean...
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:16 AM PDT
100 Goblin Priest
No pandas on the couch. My dog can sleep on the couch though!
100 Gnome Monk

This is why goblins are the best out of all the Horde races. I can "borrow" their stuff. :)
90 Troll Priest
I'd cuddle with a dog.

Hell, we can just make Tumna sleep outside. He probably has fleas... He does have a very questionable lifestyle.
90 Human Priest
Oh my god I am actually being seduced for a raid spot

Wow

I thought that was just a myth
100 Blood Elf Mage
UP is on.

10 minutes in, bawling. SO GOOD, SO SAD.

Utgarde Pinnacle?

I suppose it is a little sad when poor Skadi fails . . .

Wow

pix?
Edited by Taymage on 8/23/2013 10:18 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
Hate you, Tay. :( NOT EVERYTHING IS WOW.
90 Night Elf Priest

Wow

Tell us more.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Hate you, Tay. :( NOT EVERYTHING IS WOW.

I were JK.

I loves me the UP.
90 Troll Priest

Wow

Tell him he has to send presents first.

And questionable pictures. <3

Oh and then don't give him the spot. That'll teach him. Just need photos for ...reasons.
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:19 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Mage
Also, how many motherf***ing threads about healing with no addons need to exist?
90 Dwarf Priest

Wow

I haven't tried that.

Must find heroic raid guild with good hours. RL must have a soft spot for overweight drunken female rednecks.

RL must not expect actual follow through as sad fat drunken female redneck is married.

Okay...yeah no.

garrene x-pearl its a addon so it counts ... well u can heal without addons but i think its a little more hard to get good results for me without an addon i cant survive, but u can do it the game was designed that way for a reason so it have the necessary.

I don't even...what is this...All the confused here.
Edited by Winnifred on 8/23/2013 10:21 AM PDT
100 Goblin Priest
The metric montage in UP is so good.
100 Blood Elf Mage
so it have the necessary

The sad thing is that I read so much of this, it is starting to make sense to me.
90 Human Priest
Making mogs for other people is hard :(

I GIVE UP
100 Blood Elf Mage
Elethia, I have a question for you.

Has anyone ever, in your guild vent, started singing "Electric Sheep" to the tune of Debbie Gibson's "Electric Youth"?

Because I quite frequently start hearing that in my head when I see your guild name. :)
100 Tauren Druid
08/23/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Winnifred
garrene x-pearl its a addon so it counts ... well u can heal without addons but i think its a little more hard to get good results for me without an addon i cant survive, but u can do it the game was designed that way for a reason so it have the necessary.

I don't even...what is this...All the confused here.

I speak Engrish!

Translation:

Garrene, x-pearl is an add-on, so technically you are healing with an add-on. To the OP, you can heal without an add-on, but it is more difficult. I don't heal well without one. The game has been designed with the necessary information displayed in the standard raid frames, so you can heal that way.
100 Night Elf Druid
Making mogs for other people is hard :(

I GIVE UP

all my hopes and dreams are crushed. CRUSHED.

I'm gonna work on putting together the pieces Tiriel suggested and continue trying to farm the blue recolor of cenarion raiment.

*mope*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]