Chrysippus' Sippy Cup & Crazy Chicken (H-OT)

90 Troll Priest
garrene x-pearl its a addon so it counts ... well u can heal without addons but i think its a little more hard to get good results for me without an addon i cant survive, but u can do it the game was designed that way for a reason so it have the necessary.

Translation:
Garrene, xperl actually is an addon, since it replaces the party frames. However, you personally may be capable of healing without addons but I see it as near impossible. Without addons I feel my gameplay is gimped. I'd just die without them!

Obviously the game was designed such that it can be played without them, so they are not strictly necessary but they are helpful.

EDIITTTTT I WAS THE 2 SLOWZ
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:30 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
08/23/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Taymage
Hate you, Tay. :( NOT EVERYTHING IS WOW.

I were JK.

I loves me the UP.

Hmph.
100 Blood Elf Monk
I don't even know what's worth talking about for five pages this early you people are weird.
Edited by Mist on 8/23/2013 10:30 AM PDT
100 Goblin Priest
Elly have you pinched any more (face) cheeks recently?
100 Tauren Druid
I don't even know what's worth talking about for five pages this early you people are weird.

You missed the good discussion on nautical miles, parsecs, Star Wars, and radians that capped the previous thread.
100 Gnome Monk
Making mogs for other people is hard :(

I GIVE UP

all my hopes and dreams are crushed. CRUSHED.

I'm gonna work on putting together the pieces Tiriel suggested and continue trying to farm the blue recolor of cenarion raiment.

*mope*

I wore that one for a while so I could be a gnome druid. Got bored with it so I went with a Hoth vacation set.

Also, how many motherf***ing threads about healing with no addons need to exist?

Take what we have and add 1. The same is true of shaman / warlock / rogue / hunter tanking threads.

08/23/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Winnifred
Must find heroic raid guild with good hours. RL must have a soft spot for overweight drunken female rednecks.

Our raid leader was born in Arkansas but she's also a girl and married. Oh, and we're not a heroic raid guild.
Edited by Kipery on 8/23/2013 10:34 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
Weetabix.
Druid of the fang set. Best leather mog.
@Mist. I've been up since midnight. O.O
90 Troll Priest
You missed the good discussion on nautical miles, parsecs, Star Wars, and radians that capped the previous thread.

Don't forget mtn dew cakes!
100 Draenei Shaman
Oh my god I am actually being seduced for a raid spot

Tell us more.

And is it working?
Edited by Zanara on 8/23/2013 10:34 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
Speaking of hmph...

Car is in the shop because it gave up on my yesterday. Diagnosis came in.

$475 later, I have a new engine speed sensor and vacuum hose running from the regulator to the plenum.

Elly have you pinched any more (face) cheeks recently?

Doggy cheeks!
Edited by Elethia on 8/23/2013 10:35 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
Speaking of hmph...

Bummer. =/ It's working now though?

Tell us more.

Also, pics or it didn't happen.
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:37 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Monk
Only Star Wars is worthwhile out of that.

The rest sounds like math and science and I'm going to have to add a "No math and science" rule to these threads because that is not okay.

no math allowed.
90 Troll Priest
no math allowed.

Math is okay.

Crappy theorycrafing is not okay.
100 Blood Elf Monk
No math is pretty much useless. It's essentially witchcraft. No math allowed.
100 Night Elf Druid
Weetabix.
Druid of the fang set. Best leather mog.
@Mist. I've been up since midnight. O.O

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=890#.

i DO like it but there's no matchy shoulders :*(
90 Troll Priest
I need a more risqué mog for tonight. I was spoiled on Stormrage's economy. I could buy everything.
100 Night Elf Priest
Bummer. =/ It's working now though?

I won't know until ~5 PM tonight. :(
90 Draenei Paladin
08/23/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Mist
No math is pretty much useless.

I agree. It's all useful.
100 Blood Elf Monk
NO YOU'RE WRONG THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR GRAMMAR AND NITPICKING I HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES AND I HATE EVERYTHING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE GO AWAY.

http://i.minus.com/iZbjxAxqUv5HM.gif
90 Troll Priest
I won't know until ~5 PM tonight. :(

=( I just feel for you. Car trouble is pretty high up on the list of things I just barely can handle. It seems world ending.

@ Mist

If you're going to hate on math, at least get 'yer English right. YOU BRING DISHONOR TO YOUR KIND!
Edited by Naér on 8/23/2013 10:51 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]