Lucy's Non-Alcoholic Coffee (OT)

90 Worgen Priest
Y'know when you're the only Worgen Priest in the thread, everyone is looking at you going "you're not a healer... you're a DPS... you have blood on your hands...UNCLEAN UNCLEAN, YOU'LL NEVER HEAL AGAIN".

...or maybe that's just the special coffee kicking in... who knows. The secret to Lei Shen is calling the timers and relaxing. Have a cup of tea, relax, look around, watch those timers, and... then when Phase 3 hits, run around screaming. AHHHH. AHHHH. OH GOD WHY IS EVERYTHING ON LIGHTNING (this is like on Fire, but with Lightning instead).
90 Troll Priest
Yeah, it really makes a huge difference. I mean, once you have it on farm with the same people, it's usually not that bad.

Void tendrils work on the adds too. If I get adds (fleas I tell you!) I'll void tendril them and dps them down at my leisure. In 10m normal, they don't seem to have very big health pools. My shadowfiend eats them for breakfast.
100 Night Elf Druid
Lei Shen is fun. Like genuinely fun. I love raiding but I don't always think of specific encounters and think... this is FUN. With Lei Shen, I really do think that.

Other notables in ToT for fun factor: Council, Primordious, Dururmrurrumrumrurmu.

I like it when things are fun. And I like my new mermaidy gel manicure. And my hair that is now light golden brown.

I'm excited for raid tonight. :D
90 Troll Priest
My top 3 fights would be

Tortos
Durumu
Heroic Horridon

Which are the fights everyone else HATES. Score!
100 Pandaren Priest
how is coffee alcoholic?
90 Human Priest
Which are the fights everyone else HATES. Score!

ji-kin, iron qon, dark animus and lei shen. not necessarily in that order.

well, on heroic, obviously ;)
Edited by Tsilyi on 8/26/2013 10:58 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
08/26/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Weetabix
Lei Shen is fun. Like genuinely fun. I love raiding but I don't always think of specific encounters and think... this is FUN. With Lei Shen, I really do think that.

Lei Shen is ruined for me now :-(

Normal Lei Shen is a fun fight. Heroic Lei Shen is a mixture of challenge, fun, and enough stupid ridiculousness to make me want to gouge my eyeballs out.

This is from my bigwigs: http://i.imgur.com/bwIvhPT.jpg (no, the normal ones are not accurate, I had DBM at the beginning of the tier, and I think I had to screw around with my addon cache or something mid-tier as well)

I was there for every attempt, and I took this before we went back in to work on a second kill. That is how many wipes it took for us to get our first kill.

It would've been an amazingly satisfying kill if I didn't have a migraine that night :-P I had my headphones on my desk the whole night and just wanted to curl up in bed again, lol.
90 Troll Priest

IS THAT THE WINKY FACE OF SUPREMACY?!?!?!???????

you take that back. Someday! *shakes fist*
Edited by Naér on 8/26/2013 11:03 AM PDT
100 Gnome Monk
how is coffee alcoholic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_coffee
100 Human Paladin

I agree wholeheartedly on that. One of my favorite encounters period.

08/26/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Tsilyi

H DA is scary.

If I got to try H Durumumumu it might be fun, but as is dpsing and tanking norm is substantially boring. Well, unless he insta-slaps somebody but that's just annoying. Hard stare doesn't hurt enough. :( Ji-kun's talon rake is good stuff, that kind of damage is fun as a tank.
90 Troll Priest
Spanish Coffee also has liquor in it.
90 Human Priest
There is nothing fun about Durumu.

And I don't drink coffee. :(
90 Troll Priest
What isn't fun about Durumu?

HE'S A GIANT EYEBALL AND I SLAP HIM WITH MY PENANCE.

Doesn't' get much better than that.
100 Night Elf Priest
how is coffee alcoholic?

Coffee + Baileys. Coffee + Kahlua.

@Lei Shen Heroic

It is a genuinely fun, interesting fight...until you're in the same lockout for 3+ weeks trying to kill him and you want nothing more than to gleefully push the next person who screws up, including yourself, into the endless abyss.
100 Night Elf Druid
I haven't done H Lei Shen and probably won't while it's current. But normal mode is fun!!

My vote for Absolute Least Fun Boss of Expansion Thus Far is: Sha of Fear. I really hope nothing in SoO is that boring.

H Tortos is actually really fun, minus OMG BATS. I hated Tortos with blazing passion when I did it back on normal in March, it was actually one of the reasons I quit my shaman. >.> I was like healing tortos as a shaman = NOPE:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120424230127/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8c/Nope.gif
90 Troll Priest
I don't mind bats. I do mind spiders =( The spiders before Ji Kun ick me out.
100 Draenei Paladin

As awesome as that is, the lack of balls on the fight really makes it a tad lackluster.

It is a genuinely fun, interesting fight...until you're in the same lockout for 3+ weeks trying to kill him and you want nothing more than to gleefully push the next person who screws up, including yourself, into the endless abyss.

Exactly.

08/26/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Weetabix
My vote for Absolute Least Fun Boss of Expansion Thus Far is: Sha of Fear. I really hope nothing in SoO is that boring.

True. That was a really, *really* boring fight. I never did the heroic fight while it was current (we grabbed a 10m to knock it over a few months ago) but I can't imagine it being a fun sort of progression, honestly.

Amber Shaper wins my vote though. The crux of the fight is that a random person is transformed into a giant retardstrosity with 3 or 4 relevant buttons and if they don't immediately know what to do with the buttons and when, then you wipe in horrible demeaning ways. Why not let people play their toons?
90 Human Priest
I HATED Amber Shaper. Hate hate hate hate HATE.
90 Troll Priest

As awesome as that is, the lack of balls on the fight really makes it a tad lackluster.

You need a monk. Then you can have ALL THE BALLS YOU WANT.

I HATED Amber Shaper. Hate hate hate hate HATE.

I'm incapable of completing this fight without dying and being res'd or left to soak up my own puddle of shame ...
Edited by Naér on 8/26/2013 11:16 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Mage
I don't understand.

What is this allegedly "non-alcoholic" coffee?

Sounds like a myth.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]