90 Blood Elf Paladin
Macro I use for DJcleave.
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover] judgment; judgment
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yep those Blizzard mods.

Really on top of things.

This will be stickied in time for it to be irrelevant next expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/13/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Maebyfunke
Don't worry, it'll be sticked by next expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
*insert witty comment here*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This will be stickied in time for it to be irrelevant next expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome title reminds me of that quest item from vanilla, & great job on the guide.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Used this to teach myself how to play again. Hurray for up-to-date information.

+1
Edited by Svayne on 9/26/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
------------------------------------
[SS041] Single-Target
------------------------------------

Single-target fights comprise the bulk of encounters in WoW – these are typically boss encounters, but there are some ST trash pulls, and questing can largely be ST. For these, you will use Seal of Truth and the following priority sequence(s):

Inq > TV5 > HoW > CS > J > Exo > TV3~4

The above is the priority queue that is theorized to produce maximum results with minimal downtime.

Newb question: What causes prioritizing HoW over CS to provide higher dps than always using CS and avoiding HoW in a single target situation? I've always been told not to use HoW unless in an AoE situation. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Newb question: What causes prioritizing HoW over CS to provide higher dps than always using CS and avoiding HoW in a single target situation? I've always been told not to use HoW unless in an AoE situation. Thanks!

If mistaken HoW is pure holy damage and CS is regular weapon damage.

I've always been told not to use HoW unless in an AoE situation. Thanks!

Whomever told you that should uninstall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whomever told you that should uninstall.

It would appear that I (in my cough syrup/Benadryl-addled mind) confused HoW with HotR. Off to uninstall land I go, with apologies for any inconvenience...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It would appear that I (in my cough syrup/Benadryl-addled mind) confused HoW with HotR. Off to uninstall land I go, with apologies for any inconvenience...

Good bye sweet prince. Yeah confusing HotR and HoW mechanically speaking is really big lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Which is why I'm avoiding raiding until I get over this damned cold lol
Reply Quote
I hate sad people who report a post from a person who is trying to help untold amounts of players.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I hate sad people who report a post from a person who is trying to help untold amounts of players.

If you're talking about the opening post it was likely reported in an effort to get it stickied, because the request sticky button might as well not exist.

Although even that has done no good, got to love the mods on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Is it still preferable to cast the initial Inquistion at 3 HoPo, or is it back to the cast at 1, refresh at 3 model? I notice Inq lasts a lot longer than the last time I played..
Edited by Svayne on 9/28/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Assuming a prepot, casting 1hp Inq allows us to do our full dps about ~2.5s (assuming moderate values of haste) earlier than we would if the first inq was at 3HP. Granted it's a tiny increase in dps over the course of the fight, but something worth considering, considering it also gives a few more seconds of CD usage while under the effects of a pot (and probably trinket procs as well).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I see, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Great stuff! hope this goes on the wall of stickies!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump so on page 1 :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Vex
Good basic ret guide, looking forward to it being stickied in 6.0 :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]