Rate that Transmog!

90 Human Paladin
8/10.
like the wrathful and the hammer, don't like the shield.

or the halo.
Edited by Jenseny on 9/10/2013 10:20 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
@Jenseny

Hard to tell with a shield covering half of you. I'll rate 8/10 for pvp xmog love, from what I can tell.

p.s. The belt I have is not showing the orb on armory, otherwise it matches well with the top of the shoulders while the yellow coloring blends well with the green on a live toon.
Edited by Aliese on 9/10/2013 11:43 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
p.s. The belt I have is not showing the orb on armory, otherwise it matches well with the top of the shoulders while the yellow coloring blends well with the green on a live toon.
How does the LFR colouring of the belt go (ie a green orb instead of yellow)?

I don't love it, but it's an interesting outfit and does work. 7/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Tarski

9/10 good set based around the helm.
90 Dwarf Paladin
@Rhadamir

Always liked the Aegis set.

9/10 for matching weapons too.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Avotech 8/10 I like everything but that helm. I've never liked it. It doesn't seem like it belongs in WoW to me. But there is some Sci-fi looking stuff in the game. Especially some of the new tiers. That T16 DK helm looks like it was designed from a Mass Effect Reaper.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Ripley:
Always loved the Dawnsteel Shoulders and as ornamented as the entire outfit is, with the Crafted Dreadful Gladiator gear, the colors don't exactly go with each other (the bright yellow from the shoulder and pretty much the robe color don't really mesh well). My own opinion here: I don't think that Twinblade of the Phoenix is such a great sword, especially with such a "busy" looking outfit. Something with more detail would definitely complement this transmog.
7/10
EDIT: For some reason my gear from the Timeless Isle isn't showing up, so I'll just post what I'm wearing at the time of this post:
Head: Vicious Gladiator's Ornamented Headcover
Shoulders: Mantle of Radiant Glory (Normal)
Back: Gray Hair Cloak
Chest: Shining Carapace of Glory
Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard
Hands: Vicious Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves
Waist: Dragonfracture Belt (Normal)
Legs: Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil
Feet: Vicious Gladiator's Greaves of Meditation
Weapon: Gavel of Pure Light
Off-Hand: Draconian Deflector
Edited by Sanctsanguis on 9/11/2013 11:25 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
9/10. While the Draconian Deflector is one of my favorite shields, something about it with your armor set is just...off.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10. While the Draconian Deflector is one of my favorite shields, something about it with your armor set is just...off.

7/10 I like it, the shoulder doesn't go well with the rest of the color & it's a very common look now.
95 Human Paladin
8/10 helm makes me raise an eyebrow

wtb excavator's brand :<
Edited by Soliora on 9/12/2013 2:37 AM PDT
91 Tauren Paladin
8/10 helm makes me raise an eyebrow

wtb excavator's brand :<

Not trying to be rude, but I think it's hideous.

At least your colors match.
5/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

Can I be special?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
90 Draenei Paladin
@Seju

You look good enough to eat. Like a vanilla-light chocolate ice cream.

I live your shield and the way everything matches

10/10
98 Draenei Paladin
@Jill Not into the armor that really isn't armor look. Still, it matches 7/10.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Krellicks. For a Paladin I don't really like this set. It looks more fitting for a Barbarian in Diablo. But it all looks good, so I'm giving a 7/10.

As for mine, I really like the Judgement Cover with the White Tiger, but I'm still hunting down boots that have red and gold. Any suggestions? (it drives me nuts that they don't put boots with any tier sets.)
Edited by Rípley on 9/12/2013 10:44 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Krellicks. For a Paladin I don't really like this set. It looks more fitting for a Barbarian in Diablo. But it all looks good, so I'm giving a 7/10.

As for mine, I really like the Judgement Cover with the White Tiger, but I'm still hunting down boots that have red and gold. Any suggestions? (it drives me nuts that they don't put boots with any tier sets.)

ehhh not a fan personally. the reds all kinda clash, and that helm just looks so out of place without the rest of the set. I like the pieces individually, but they just dont mesh together as well as I think both of us would like them to.

4/10. will go up to a 7ish if you can find a weapon to tie together the helm and shoulders though.
90 Human Paladin
7/10 Set matchs very well, but I am not a fan of dark, brown sets for paladins!
90 Tauren Paladin
@ Mannaer 7/10 Standard Paladin transmog set!
90 Tauren Paladin
@ Mannaer 7/10 Standard Paladin transmog set!

I like it, grab some better matching boots and belt though, 8/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]