Rate that Transmog!

90 Draenei Paladin
08/25/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Healgazm
that helm creeps me out @_@

The transmog was basically built around the helm and weapon.
I like making mix-and-match sets, rather than just using a full old tier. That helm was a bit of a challenge, since it doesn't really match much; Pally T8 and Cata blues worked well enough though.

(Don't rate me, rate Healgazm)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
MVP
that helm creeps me out @_@ but you are a female space cow so you get instant cool points from me so 8/10

7/10. Very... yellow. The weapon and helm don't match the rest of the set, and I think it would better on a human, but okay overall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 - Never been much of a fan of the Firelands set, but everything matches pretty well for the most part.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Cadmús I like it, 9.8/10. The red on the sword :/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
@ cadmus

8/10, looks good on a belf
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Koudo 9.5/10, so bright! And I know what you mean about the sword, and I hate how Blizz won't show particle affects on these profile pics. But, this sword has a natural purple aura around it, and it sheaths in the back. I can deal with a little red if the purple glow is covering that, and taking away the glow from the Jade Spirit enchant.

@Kyfera 9/10, also bright. Did a good job matching up the yellows, I would like to see an accent color outside of the tabard though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Cadmus

Too bland for me, but good job matching the shield. The sword is boring though

6.5/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Lawbringer
Nicely matched 9/10

@Cadmus
Well I stand corrected. You brought up a good point. The Blizzard armory does limit what one can see. Once I brought your profile up on a site that allowed visuals to show, it drastically changes everything...

http://tinyurl.com/llqpnum

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Lawbringer

I like that set but the helm always kills it for me for some reason. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Krellicks

I like it! Looks very interesting - I like how you match the little purple pieces on your gear with your weapon. I like the tabard as well.

I can not decide if I like that head-piece or not. However, it do look nice to your set and considering the fact that I have been spending a decent amount of time debating whether I like the head-piece or not I must give your transmog a 10/10. Nicely done!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/25/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Tarski
Set just doesnt look right on a BE. And sword honestly does not match. =/

Ahaha, I love it. 9/10

Pity you can't transmog in that rose-in-the-teeth item from Love is in the Air.

I did not even think of that item for helm x-mog. But yea, it doesnt work. The only helm i have been able to find that even remotely matches the set is the Helm of Hungering Darkness from the store, but it just doesnt look right with the set and to far extended on a Tauren. If anyones got any ideas, let me know, i'm desperate for a matching helm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If anyones got any ideas
Faceguard of Determination (quest version: Helm of Infinite Visions" Only one I can see that matches, maybe someone else will have more suggestions
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

You look like a fire demon warrior not a paladin. IDK I'm not LOVING it. I don't hate it but def not loving it.
Edited by Angelista on 8/26/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Matches well, 10/10 :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10. I've never been much for a mix of themes, and the colors are kinda going everywhere.

@Angelista 9.5/10. Not a fan of the helm, but chestpiece is awesome, along with the bikini bottoms.
Reply Quote
@Cadmús
9/10. I wuv purple colourful things.
Edited by Avoke on 8/27/2013 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wow.. I'm the first non paladin to comment..
Edited by Avoke on 8/27/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Cadmus I like the eye patch 9/10
Reply Quote
8/10 cleadus u look like the leader of the zandalari except you're not a troll..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice classic knight look 10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]