Rate that Transmog!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
MUD
9/10 Hrolfr - you almost look like you could be a guard in Ironforge :)

Only tranmog I have left to find is a weapon...I also need a better weapon.
100 Human Paladin
9/10 only thing i don't like is the weapon, the rest matches quite well.
90 Tauren Paladin
Any ideas as to why all my avatars are shadowed out? (I tried switching characters here and theyre all still greyed out and with 0 achievement points)

I just logged in last night, but it was the first time in a year+, im guessing that has something to do with it.
100 Human Paladin
06/16/2014 07:14 AMPosted by Beefsteak
Any ideas as to why all my avatars are shadowed out? (I tried switching characters here and theyre all still greyed out and with 0 achievement points)

I just logged in last night, but it was the first time in a year+, im guessing that has something to do with it.

No clue... but that would be a pretty creepy transmog, :p
90 Blood Elf Paladin
here we go

8/10 very cataclysmic to me very good though
100 Human Paladin
@Holysky

4/10

I'm not a fan at all :(

Too much... I don't even know and it doesn't match.. It's not very Paladin-esque, either.
100 Human Paladin
9/10 the set matches and looks good props on the tab and whole argent crusader look! only thing that drops it to me is the boots, i hate those style of boots.
Edited by Zarrett on 11/25/2014 8:20 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
11/25/2014 08:19 AMPosted by Zarrett
i hate those style of boots.

You and me both man... But I couldn't find a pair of another style... except the ones that went with my shoulder and helm set... but the resolution on them was GOD AWFUL!!!! They looked hideous... so I went with these.

:(

ALSO --- Skip me in judgment! Judge Zarretts kick butt oldschool look!
100 Human Paladin
11/25/2014 08:31 AMPosted by Belmiro
11/25/2014 08:19 AMPosted by Zarrett
i hate those style of boots.

You and me both man... But I couldn't find a pair of another style... except the ones that went with my shoulder and helm set... but the resolution on them was GOD AWFUL!!!! They looked hideous... so I went with these.

:(

ALSO --- Skip me in judgment! Judge Zarretts kick butt oldschool look!

if you can still buy them from the honor vendor in SW look into : Relentless Gladiator's Greaves of Salvation

i think they might do it, hard to say without being in game to look
100 Human Paladin
11/25/2014 08:44 AMPosted by Zarrett
i think they might do it, hard to say without being in game to look

They would, but they're not white enough :( They'd clash too badly to use them.

Hard times for an Agent of the Argent Dawn... :(

lol

Again, skip me
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

Good color scheme, but the shoulders just look...flat.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't take full credit for this set....as it stemmed from someone elses' transmog mixing the SoO mythic tier of DK/Pally gear, but I put together this similar look with the same color pallet.

@maintankadin- 9/10. nice collection of BC era gear. the new gear from dreanor would make an excellent addition to your set.
Edited by Celebhil on 11/25/2014 10:08 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
@celebhil 9/10. With BE stance its hard to see but it looks extremely fitting for a BE
100 Human Paladin
Unfortunately the book on my belt does not show for some reason in the profile viewer.
100 Human Paladin
My "Alliance Expedition Crusader" outfit
100 Human Paladin
9/10 I like it looks very alliance expedition/crusader. Just I feel the cloak could be bluer. And don't skip peeps! :(

@serap 9/10 crusader moo and though the helm doesn't fit too well it looks so badass on a tauren.
Edited by Archareous on 11/26/2014 12:12 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Archareous 3/10. Too mix-matched and weapon doesn't match.
100 Human Paladin
I get a ginger vibe off you. Does the carpet match the drapes?
@Solendrys 11/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]