Rate that Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10, great work on the Sunwell Knight armor, I'm just not a fan of that sword with that armor. The Twinblade of the Phoenix almost makes more sense with that set. Or an axe if you can find a decent one.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as the actual matching of the set goes, I like it. I just have a problem with how off it looks that you just have random skin showing on your arms. I also feel the cloak could be better.

7/10
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i like that guys ^
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Chiri

You don't actually have a transmog on to rate.

edit - I take it back you mogged your cloak to something that doesn't match your pvp gear at all so 0/10 on that.
Edited by Rhadamir on 8/31/2013 8:43 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 Rhad

Just not sure about the sword, seems too orange. I'm surprised some of those pieces go together as well as they do. Very nice. Awesome choice on the hair style and color. =^)

I'm posting again because I have this holy pvp set scheme I'm interested in getting some feedback on. PLEASE NOTE: the axe i'm using doesn't show for didly in the armory pic. Here's what it actually looks like: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29165

I'd still like to replace it with that Klaxxi archaeology axe. But fire with fire works tho... right?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice twist on the T12 there. :) 9/10
100 Tauren Paladin
@jeanne 9/10 I'd like to see the helmet with that set too... It goes well together...
I'm always changing my moggs...does this helmet look goofy on me?
90 Tauren Paladin
While a lot of pieces are a bit off, I think it all goes really well together. Definitely like the set.

9/10!

As far as the helmet goes, it's one of the only helmets that I really like on tauren. Don't think it looks very goofy at all.
Edited by Shiralia on 8/31/2013 11:11 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Trying out a new tank mog after getting a drop

@ Shiralia: 9/10 I like the it, one off for the helm being a bit random.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Interesting. It is new or at least not over used. And it matches. Ill give it a 10/10

Mine is kinda overdone, with the T6. Because our T6 boots dont match the set anymore (it matches the Sunwell set), I found the new crafted 458 pvp SHOES matched quite nicely.
90 Human Paladin
6/10, very mediorce and general set imo :D, would give you a 7 if your legs didnt look so skinny :(
87 Draenei Paladin
Hrmm.. a lot of different shades of reds in there. I'll give it a 7.5/10
90 Human Paladin
not bad, like the shield and shoulders but think you can get a better main hand. 7.5
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 Alucion
Amazing set. Weapon is a little small but it's still good.
100 Draenei Paladin
@Bionix - 8.5/10

The armor looks great, and while Quel'Dalar is a beautiful weapon, it just clashes a little with the color palette of the armor xmog.
90 Human Paladin
<--- has best paladin Transmog.
sakurachan 5/10 not enough asians in you..
100 Human Paladin
I like the basic Footman look but the sword stands out too much for it.
6/10

As for mine, this helm is what i wear when im not doing anything, its disabled when i put a plate helm on.
100 Human Paladin
9/10, I like that, very cohesive and the tabard really helps to bring it together.
100 Human Paladin
I never do these, but I'm feeling saucy today...let me have it...

@Nobleshield: Good color coordination in accessories; only thing out of place is the red cloak with the blue secondary color. 9/10
Edited by Alysandir on 9/2/2013 10:38 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]